dirty little roommates
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONDirty Little Roommates. By: SKYLER LODER & brittany kinder. The Predicament. Our roommate’s lack of commitment to the promise we made to keep the house clean. . The Underlying Problem. - PowerPoint PPT Presentation
Dirty Little Roommates
By:SKYLER LODER & brittany kinder.
• Our roommate’s lack of commitment to the promise we made to keep the house clean.
The Underlying Problem
• How do you avoid conflict in this situation or everyday situations with others you desire to maintain friendships with?
Plan of Attack• As roommates, we need to decide how we want to
approach the others about the impending issue.
• Very radical way to express emotions.
• Often the least productive option to resolve a disagreement.
• Not willing to fight for what one wants.
• Can be seen as being flaky or a pushover.
• Being nonchalant about an issue that bothers you, and expressing your emotions in annoying ways.
• Don’t be Passive Aggressive
• Overall best method of communication.
• Typically expresses all emotions and resolves issue at the same time.
• Once the problem has been assessed, the outcome is determined.
• One sided victory.
• Most common outcome of a conflict.
• Outcome is favorable for both parties.
• Jiff commercial.
• Outcome is dissatisfactory for both parties.
• No one wins in a headbutt.