Post on 12-Jan-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Using a Digital Camera
2. Parts of a Digital Camera
3. Lens- Closed
We open the lens by turning on the camera.
5. To turn on the camera we need to click the on / off button.
On / Off Button
6. Click this button to take a photo.
7. LCD Display.The object of your photo will appear in the box.
8. Bring what you see closer by zooming in.Zoom in by turning on this.
The dial should always be on Auto. Auto is in GREEN.
9. We are going to take a walk to take photos of shapes.
10. Say we were at a carnival and saw this ferris wheel.What shape is it?
11. Let us get started!