creation - day 4
Post on 25-May-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONThis Bible-based, educational and colorful slide show teaches children about the fourth day of creation as recorded in Genesis 1. It contains realistic pictures, a quiz, and a fun song for the children to learn and sing along with the author- perfect for parents, teachers and church volunteers interested in encouraging their children's mental, physical, social and spiritual growth. An accompanying activity book can be found at www.7daysofcreation.net.
- 1. THE 7 DAYS OF CREATIONFOR CHILDREN In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. Genesis 1:1 DAY 4 www.7daysofcreation.net
2. GOD IS LOVE
- DAY 4:
- God, our loving Creator, created the sun, moon and stars.
3. DAY 4:VOCABULARY WORDS DAYS YEARS SIGNS SundayMonday Tuesday WednesdayThursday FridaySaturday 1979198919992009 a period of 24 hours a period of 365 days or 12 months a remarkable event that shows Gods power SEASONS a division of the year based on distinctive weather conditions Winter Spring Summer Fall 4. What year were you born? 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 5. And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night;NIGHT DAY 6. and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: SUMMER WINTER SPRING FALL SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday 1979198919992009 7. and let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so. Genesis 1:14,15 8. And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night:he made the stars also.Genesis 1:16 SUN The greater light that rules the day . MOON The lesser lightthat rules the night . 9. DAY 4: God made the sun. 10. DAY 4: God made the moon. 11. DAY 4: God made thestars . 12. The heavens declare the glory of God;and the firmament showeth his handiwork.Psalm 19:1You can use a telescope or visit an observatory to get a good view of Gods handiwork in the nighttime sky. observatory telescope 13. On the forth day of creation, God created the sun, moon, and stars.
- And the evening and the morning were the fourth day. Genesis 1:19
14. QUIZTIME 15. Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday of the week 16. Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday D y of the week 17. Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Daysof the week 18. Therules the day. 19. Thes nrules the day. 20. Thesunrules the day. 21. Therules the night. 22. Themo rules the night. 23. Themoonrules the night. 24. And God saw every thing that he had made, and behold, it was veryGOOD .Genesis 1:31 25. Because of sin, things are not asGOODas when God first created the heaven and the earth. 26. Because of JESUSTHERES HOPE! 27.
- PRESENT Earth
- FUTURE Earth
- NO Death
- NO Sorrow
- NO Crying
- NO Pain
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.Revelation 21:4 NO NO 28. And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things NEW.Revelation 21:5 THERES HOPE! Jesus promises to make all things new. If we believe in Jesus,we have the hope of being in a beautiful, perfect world again. 29.
- TIME TO SING
- Who made the sun to rule the day?
- The sun to rule the day, the sun to rule the day
- Who made the sun to rule the day?OUR FATHER GOD
- Who made the moon to rule the night?
- The moon to rule the night, the moon to rule the night
- Who made the moon to rule the night?OUR FATHER GOD
- Who made the stars in the sky?
- The stars in the sky, the stars in the sky
- Who made the stars in the sky?OUR FATHER GOD
31. TIME TO REMEMBER 32.
- When is the best time to remember God,our Creator?
- IS THE BEST TIME TO REMEMBER OUR CREATOR!
Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them. Ecclesiastes 12:1 NOW 34.
- Remember your Creator
- by obeying your parents.
Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right.Ephesians 6:1 God has established the law of obedient action. Silent but ceaseless, the objects of His creation do their appointed workThe sun, moon, and stars are useful and glorious in fulfilling their mission.My Life Today, 131 35.
- When you obey your parents,
- you are following the example of
Jesus humbled himself, and becameobedient unto death, even the death of the cross.Philippians 2:8 Obey your parents!Its Gods way, for you to be happy every day. 36.
- I choose to remember my Creator.
- I choose to be like JESUS and obey my parents each day.
SundayMondayTuesdayWednesday ThursdayFridaySaturday 37. TIME TO PRAY 38.
- Dear Heavenly Father,
- Thank you for creating the sun, moon, and stars.
- Please help me to follow the example of Jesus and obey my parents everyday.
- Thank you.
39. THE END OF DAY 4 Please visit us online atwww.7daysofcreation.netand download yourFREE copy of THE 7 DAYS of CREATION ACTIVITY BOOK.