Constac for constipation treatment by healing hands herbs
out of 25
Post on 07-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
- 1. WELCOME TO
- 2. Healing Hands Herbs: A Holistic Approach towards healing! "Ensuring Wellness through Natures Mystery with this zeal Healing Hands Herbs is actively involved in innovation of Herbal formulations. Healing Hands Herbs has played a pioneering role in revolutionizing the ancient knowledge with modern research and techniques. Under the guidance of highly qualified and experienced Ayurvedic scientists, Healing Hands Herbs is offering you a wide range of Pure and 100% safe herbal products.
- 3. Constipation is a reflection of diet, fluid, breathing, emotions, thoughts, genes and culture. According to Sylvester Yong, an MD from Singapore and overseeing a study on constipation and colon hydrotherapy Constipation is a problem that affects almost everyone at varying periods of their lives. for many people it is the most common sign that their digestive system is out of balance . It is one of the most common digestive complaint worldwide. It is a symptom rather than a disease and, despite its frequency, it often remains unidentified until the patient develops sequelae, such as anorectal disorders.
- 4. Typically, constipation is any form of congestion and can be accompanied by dehydration. It extends to the cellular level. Some signs of constipation are one bowel movement a day or less and/or incomplete elimination. Some symptoms are overweight, fatigue, irritability, mental confusion, bloat, gas, indigestion, lethargy, headaches, migraines, earaches, sinus drainage, allergies, cellulite, anxiety, depression, pessimism, whining, unsatisfied hunger, poor circulation, rashes, antisocial behaviour and brain fog. According to the Moffitt Cancer Centre & Research Institute in an article by Susan C. McMillan, "An acceptable definition of constipation for clinical practice would be the following: a decrease in the frequency of passage of formed stools and characterized by stools that are hard and difficult to pass. This definition suggests four characteristics that may be presented in the acronym DISH: difficult to pass, infrequent compared to normal, smaller than normal, and hard."
- 5. Characteristics Abdominal distention/bloating Increased abdominal pressure Abdominal pain Change in gas passed Less frequent bowel movements Dry hard stool Inability to pass stool Rectal mass Rectal pain at bowel movement Indigestion Abdominal growling Abdominal mass Change in abdominal size Oozing liquid stool Small volume of stool Straining at stool Blood with stool Rectal fullness or pressure Swollen rectal veins Decreased appetite
- 6. Consequences Constipation can create an accumulation of fecal matter throughout the intestines, an increase in mucus production and be a potential feeding ground for pathogenic bacteria, fungi, virus and parasites. These pathogens excrete toxic enzymes, acids and gasses - substances which can cause inflammation and degradation of the intestinal walls. They ultimately absorb and circulate to the cell level. Constipation slows circulation. Un-eliminated waste finds storage space throughout the body via the blood and lymph and eventually effects circulation to the organs and tissue including the head, feet and hands. Candida, an intestinal and residential yeast, will grow out of healthy proportion to other resident bacteria in the presence of antibiotics, birth control pills, cortisone, diabetes mellitus, nutritional deficiencies, chronic constipation or diarrhoea, and physical or emotional stress. Socializing, studying and exercising while constipated is stressful because of the discomfort and muscle tension. Eating food can be painful. Quality of life is clearly affected. Symptoms of detoxifying from constipation might occur is some and vary according to the materials being discarded by your body, the area being cleansed, the condition of the organs involved in the elimination and the amount of available energy. They can include headaches, fever, chills, colds, skin eruptions and more constipation!
- 7. Are you diagnosed with Functional or Chronic constipation?
- 8. Tried all sorts of medicinesBut No Relief?
- 9. Do you think that your pain is affecting your daily activities?
- 10. Introducing, A Pure, Herbal and 100% Natural Laxative for Constipation - CONSTAC
- 11. GOAL To get peristalsis or muscle motion of the intestinal walls working To heal the walls To remove waste that is inhibiting assimilation, digestion and secretion To resolve unfinished emotional and mental issues To remove causes
- 12. Contents of Constac
- 13. The Bioactive Compounds
- 14. Clinical Evaluations: An open labeled, multicenter, proof of concept study to assess the safety, efficacy and tolerability of Constac in Constipation patients was carried out. Total 823 patients have been evaluated. Each patient was observed during treatment period and also three months after the last dose. Chronic constipation is defined as fewer than 3 bowel movements per week, straining, lumpy or hard stools, sensation of anorectal obstruction, and sensation of incomplete defecation for more than 3 months as per ROME criteria III. Patients received Constac for 30 to 90 days, 3 to 6 gms once daily as per PI discretion. Starting dose was 3gms daily. If required, daily dose of Constac was increased to maximum 6 gm. A follow up for 3 months after completion of treatment period was also included.
- 15. Clinical Evaluations: Study title: An open-label, comparative, double-arm, single-center, proof of concept clinical trial to assess the safety, efficacy and tolerability of Constac Vs Triphala Churna in patients with Chronic Constipation was carried out. Description: Patients meeting the Rome III diagnostic criteria for chronic constipationwere enrolled in this study. Patients were randomized in 1:1 ratio. 27 received Constac and 27 were on Triphala churna. Patients received Constac 3 to 6 gms (as described by PI) or Triphala Churna as directed by PI once daily after food for 30 days. Patients were observed during treatment period and 1 month after that. Patients were advised for clinic visits on Day 7, Day 15, Day 30 during treatment time.
- 16. CONSTAC All ingredients used in this product are derived from natural resources. The ingredients in this product are laxative and digestive in nature, showing natural action of laxation without dehydration. Jeshthmadh, mishreya ( badishop), nishoth is oily in nature , keeping bowl and intestine smooth after defecation. Badishop and ova are abdominal pain relievers and kill worms.
- 17. Badishop and jeshthmadh are mild diuretic. So constac contains diuretic, digestive and laxative properties . It works as a detoxificant with out disturbing the electrolyte balance. Does not contain any flavor, sweeteners or chemicals. Its 100% natural, non habit forming and 100% safe. It is also used in irritable bowl syndrome because of its antacid and digestive nature.
- 18. CONSTAC : Clinical proven effective It's a holistic way to colon cleansing Safe to use over a long period of time Rich in Fiber, Non habit forming Ideal for Cardiac, diabetic and Elderly patients Natural remedies, so no irritation to the intestine It softens stool to move easy Increases stool volume Increases colonic absorption of water Evaluated by a qualified healthcare provider
- 19. CONSTAC Dosage : 3 to 6 gram for mild constipation. 5 to 10 gram for chronic constipation. Method of Administration : Add 1-2 teaspoon of Constac powder in to 1 glass of water , stir it well and consume the preparation immediately. Drink a glass of water post this.
- 20. Thank You
View more >