Post on 19-Dec-2014
Entertainment & Humor
Embed Size (px)
COMIC STRIPCHUA WEI JIE 0316323
TEE SIN YI 0315689
TING YONG HANG 0315810
AMANDA NG WEI XUAN 0316130
A person’s appearance is important as it forms the first impression, so manage the appearance appropriately.
CONCEPT 1 : SOCIAL LEARNING
- That individuals learn from observing the behaviors of others.
- The main character observed the outfit of his brother’s friend when he was still a child.
CONCEPT 2 : CONFIRMATION BIASES
- Information that contradicts a schema may be filtered out
- The officer ignore the request of the main character when he trying to ask what is happening. The officer think that the criminal is trying to lie when he got caught.
CONCEPT 3 : STEREOTYPING
- A stereotype assumes that all members of a group share some common feature
- In this situation the main character was thought to be a gangster member .
CONCEPT 4 : ABC’S ATTITUDE
- Affective, he felt sad, because he was accused.
Behavioral, he try his best to convince the police to check the cctv.
Cognitive, he thought that the police should be more efficient and should not be making mistake.
CONCEPT 5 : IMPRESSION MANAGEMENT
- Research finds that impressions are made after only .10 seconds.
- A person’s appearance plays an important role in forming first impression.
- In this case the main character realized that he need to change his physical appearance.