Building Blocks of eLearning: Engaging the Online Learner
out of 14
Post on 29-Nov-2014
DESCRIPTIONPresentation used during the Apr 27, '09 State of Texas DIR/E-Learning Council joint webinar.
- 1. Engaging the Online Learner Tonia Dousay Hosted by: The E-Learning Council Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR)
- 2. Agenda DIR Welcome and Logistical Announcements Joy Hall Bryant E-Learning Council Welcome Joachim Strenk Educational Presentation Tonia Dousay 2 Engaging the Online Learner
- 3. WebConferencing Tool Grab Bar Attendee Control Panel Audio Questions 3 Engaging the Online Learner
- 4. E-Learning Council www.elearningcouncil.com Mission: Advance E-learning through a community that provides leadership, best practices and resources in a collaborative environment. Vision: A dynamic network that serves as a clearinghouse of diverse E- learning information and resources. We value: Peer to peer connections and support An unfolding of networks that serve a variety of users designers, developers, and managers Flow of shared resources that support E-learning excellence 4 Engaging the Online Learner
- 5. Upcoming Events www.elearningcouncil.com Thursday, June 4 E-Learning Symposium Monday, June 15 at 3pm Building Blocks of eLearning: Aligning Objectives with Engaging Activities (eBlooms) 5 Engaging the Online Learner
- 6. Whats in it for Me? 6 Engaging the Online Learner
- 7. Prepare the Learner 7 Engaging the Online Learner
- 8. Exercise & Repetition Documents Language Images Procedures Regulations Learning Tools Roles by doing 8 Engaging the Online Learner
- 9. Practice Makes Perfect 9 Engaging the Online Learner
- 10. Feedback Weaken Frustration Defeat Strengthen Reward Feedback 10 Engaging the Online Learner
- 11. Positive Reinforcement
- 12. Correlation Concepts Familiarity 12 Engaging the Online Learner
- 13. Learn by Association 13 Engaging the Online Learner
- 14. Questions? Tonia Dousay eLearning Manager, TEEX email@example.com 14 Engaging the Online Learner
View more >
Building Blocks For Life - fi ? fischertechnikthe building blocks to an engaging ... activity guide.
Engaging the Learner Instructor Other Learners - Individuals Other Learners - Groups Content and Connection through E- Learning Individual learner ELearning.
Building 21 Century Universities with articles/Kineo/Building 21st...Building 21 st Century Universities with eLearning ... effective learner, ... courses-eLearning supported
D eveloping Learner-led Knowledge Generating Online Communities Based on Engaging the Online Learner (Conrad and Donaldson, 2004)
Engaging the Digital Learner: How Growing Up Digital ... ? Engaging the Digital Learner: How Growing