Best Apps and Websites for Classroom Management
Post on 09-Aug-2015
- 1. Best Apps and Websites for Classroom Management
- 2. Top Picks Find these tools and more on 1. ClassDojo 2. Time Timer 3. Sokikom: Classroom Management Tool
- 3. ClassDojo Handy online tool helps teachers track and manage student behavior Grades: K-6 Price: Free Platform: iPad, Android, Web
- 4. Motivate, Manage and Tip the Behavioral Scales Your Way!
- 5. Motivate, Manage and Tip the Behavioral Scales Your Way!
- 6. Dojo in Informal Learning Settings/After-School
- 7. Participation Dojo
- 8. Time Timer Easily conceptualize, manage, and visualize time Grades: 1-12 Price: $.99-$4.99 Platform: Android, iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch
- 9. Visualize and Manage Time
- 10. Debate and Presentations
- 11. Project Management
- 12. Sokikom Fantastic classroom management tool can change your day-to-day Grades: Pre-K-6 Price: Free, Freemium Platform: Edmodo, Chromebook, Chrome App, Web
- 13. Basic Classroom Management
- 14. On Task With Math
- 15. On Task With Math
- 16. Apps, websites, and games rated and reviewed for learning potential In-depth reviews and ratings based on a rigorous rubric Filter by Common Core Standards, grade, subject, skills, price, device type, and more Reinvent lesson plans as App Flows Professional learning community enables sharing of tips and tricks Graphite helps teachers discover, use, and innovate with high-quality educational technology for the classroom.
- 17. Next Steps See reviews for all 3 tools! We will create a board with your 3 tools, and a unique link. We will change this once youve submitted your slides. Join Graphite at www.graphite.org Curate your favorite tools on Boards Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org http://goo.gl/36m2Dp
View more >
Apps and Websites TV Optimization Guide - XFINITY and Websites TV...Apps and Websites TV Optimization Guide Product: Guideline Platform: STB Best practices for designers and developers for delivering optimized TV experiences.