out of 23
Post on 06-Feb-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Geronimo Apache Determine if the statements are True or False
- 2. Geronimo and his family lived with the Apache Tribe in Mexico after he refused to move to a reservation .
- 3. Geronimos wife and children were killed by US military soldiers.
- 4. Many believed that he was protected by an Apache God since was was wounded so many times, yet still survived.
- 5. Geronimo was captured, sent to jail , and yet continued to escape many times during his life.
- 6. Geronimo was held captive for nearly 23 years of his life.
- 7. Geronimo was an Apache Chief .
- 8. It took nearly 100,000 soldiers to track down and find Geronimo and his band of warriors.
- 9. Geronimo was banned from attending President Roosevelts inauguration parade.
- 10. Geronimo led raids on US settlers and would kill them to send a message to the US government.
- 11. Geronimo died of pneumonia after falling off his horse while drunk and landing in a water puddle .
- 12. Trail of Tears
- TRAIL OF TEARS
- How NA lived in Georgia
- Hardships of traveling to OK
- Life after move
- 15. Battle of Sand Creek Black Kettle John Chivington
- SAND CREEK
- CHEYENNE & ARAPAHO
- Why raid wagon?
- Significance of White/Am Flag
- Why time of day for raid
- 17. Red Cloud Sioux Chief Boseman Trail Fetterman Carrington Roman Nose
- BOSEMAN TRAIL
- Why make trail?
- Why NA upset re: trail
- Decoy attacks
- 20. Custer Battle of Little Big Horn Crazy Horse Shunka Witko Sitting Bull Hunkpapa Lakota Chief Reno Benteen
- LITTLE BIG HORN
- SIOUX & CHEYENNE
- Why leave reservation
- State of soldiers by battle
- Military strategy
- 22. Battle of Wounded Knee Miles Forsyth Sitting Bull Wovoka Black Coyote
- WOUNDED KNEE
- Why Ghost Dance?
- -US view of Dance
- Why the first shot was fired
View more >