ASK-EHS Company Introduction | Safety Services | EHS/HSE Consultants
out of 14
Post on 21-Aug-2014
DESCRIPTIONASK- EHS Vision: "To Integrate EHS Aspects In All Human Endeavors To Bring Prosperity With Well-Being Of The People." ASK-EHS is capable of catering quality and state-of-the-art services in the field of Environment, Health & Safety to the emerged and emerging construction projects and operation industries in India and abroad, ranging from mining, metal, chemical, pharmaceuticals, petrochemicals, oil and gas, fertilizer, consumer goods, public utilities to power sector including atomic power plants and high-tech installations, with its band of, Technocrats having multi-disciplinary expertise and experience in latest technologies imparting training, audit & consultancy services Management experts having zeal and entrepreneurship to render ever-demanding systemic services in EHS management systems Software and I.T. groups designing and producing systems to control and regulate intricate job-tasks Fine arts and media groups producing customized animated EHS movies enlivening the work situations and working people EHS placement division catering manpower at management, supervisory & workforce levels with a large forum of enlisted professionals Our Range of EHS Services: Development of EHS management systems & complete EHS management consultancy & ownership. Outsourcing qualified, competent and experienced EHS personnel. EHS software solutions. EHS trainings, Professional courses & Certifications. Development of custom-made animated training movies. EHS Audits & Assessments. Development of EHS plans & procedures. EHS job portal (www.ehsengineers.com). Scaffolding management services. Provide consultancy to prepare Bid/Tender documents referring to EHS section. Consultancy on Fire Fighting Services, including Installation & Commissioning of Fire Fighting System. Environmental Management Consultancy such as EIA, Audit & Risk Assessment etc. EHS Products & Publications. Industries we serve: Construction Projects Oil and Gas On/Offshore Operations Petrochemical & LNG Cement Industries Power Sectors Steel Plants Mining & Metal Chemical Pharmaceuticals Fertilizer Consumer Goods Public Utilities Our strength originates from uniqueness of the concept of our organization, such as, that we are the only organization In INDIA, capable of undertaking complete ownership on a turn-key basis of the management, implementation and monitoring process for all the disciplines of Environment, Health and Safety throughout the construction, commissioning and shut down phases of all types of Industries. Customization is our thrust area, as it is our conviction that all the endeavors are with an intention to serve the valued customers in line with their specific needs. "If you require any kind of assistance in Environment, Health and Safety in any kind of industry or in unorganized sectors, the solution is ASK-EHS
- SAFETY A PROFIT CENTRED VALUE ASK-EHS ENGINEERING & CONSULTANTS PVT. LTD, INDIA. An ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Certified Company www.ask-ehs.com TNEMNOR IVNE ASK-EHS Engineering & Consultants ASK Institute of Environment, Health & Safety ASK Engineering Services Pvt. Ltd. ASK-EHS Engineering & Consultants Pvt. Ltd. ASK Esquare Business Solutions Group Companies ASK-EHS ENGINEERING & CONSULTANTS PVT. LTD, INDIA. An ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Certified Company
- To integrate EHS aspects in all human endeavors to bring prosperity with well-being of the people. Vision 01 Contents Overture & Our range of EHS Services EHS Management Consultancy & Ownership Outsourcing EHS Professionals EHS Education & Trainings EHS Audits & Compliance EHS Plans & Procedures EHS Software Solutions EHS Animation Movies Scaffolding Management Services Fire Fighting Services, Including Installation & Commissioning Environment Management Occupational Health Consultancy to prepare Bid / Tender documents referring to EHS section Products and Publications Upcoming Plans Clientele 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 02 04 05 06 08 09 10 12 14 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 Sr. No. Page No.Subject
- 02 Overture ASK-EHS is capable of catering quality and state-of-the-art services in the field of Environment, Health & Safety to the emerged and emerging construction projects and operation industries in India and abroad, ranging from mining, metal, chemical, pharmaceuticals, petrochemicals, oil and gas, fertilizer, consumer goods, public utilities to power sector including atomic power plants and high-tech installations, with its band of, Technocrats having multi-disciplinary expertise and experience in latest technologies imparting training, audit & consultancy services Management experts having zeal and entrepreneurship to render ever-demanding systemic services in EHS management systems Software and I.T. groups designing and producing systems to control and regulate intricate job-tasks Fine arts and media groups producing customized animated EHS movies enlivening the work situations and working people EHS placement division catering manpower at management, supervisory & workforce levels with a large forum of enlisted professionals Our strength originates from uniqueness of the concept of our organization, such as, that we are the only organization In INDIA, capable of undertaking complete ownership on a turn-key basis of the management, implementation and monitoring process for all the disciplines of Environment, Health and Safety throughout the construction, commissioning and shut down phases of all types of Industries. "If you require any kind of assistance in Environment, Health and Safety in any kind of industry or in unorganized sectors, the solution is ASK-EHS Range of EHS Services Development of EHS management systems & complete EHS management consultancy & ownership. Outsourcing qualified, competent and experienced EHS personnel. EHS software solutions. EHS trainings, Professional courses & Certifications. Development of custom-made animated training movies. EHS Audits & Assessments. Development of EHS plans & procedures. EHS job portal (http://www.ehsengineers.com). Scaffolding management services. Provide consultancy to prepare Bid/Tender documents referring to EHS section. Consultancy on Fire Fighting Services, including Installation & Commissioning of Fire Fighting System. Environmental Management Consultancy such as EIA, Audit & Risk Assessment etc. EHFS Products & Publications. Customization is our thrust area, as it is our conviction that all the endeavors are with an intention to serve the valued customers in line with their specific needs.
- Emerging Scenarios Progressive System 'Duty of Care' approach of modern occupational health and safety legislation is now a permanent part of the industrial and commercial landscape in advanced countries and the forward looking developing countries must follow suit in this right direction. There is a general move from "Specification Standard regulation" to Performance Standard Legislation, which aims to provide a basis for ensuring the health and safety of employees, whatever their duties or whatever the industry in which they work. Hazardous industries are faced with corporate vulnerability, as is evident from Bhopal Tragedy in 1984, and if they are to have any degree of confidence in this term, they require an effective, proactive, pre-emptive and predictive tool to assist them. The concept of self-regulation or co-regulation is very pertinent in the light of above. The management has to take upon itself the charge of regulating the operation ensuring all safety measures. There is a definite need of an Integrated System Approach to meet the onerous occupational health and safety requirements of the people. ASK-EHS formulates need-based and custom-oriented progressive OHSE Management System and steers the same to full-fledged implementation as a package deal, worthy of being audited by any third party professional of international repute. It envisages continuous improvement through enhanced communication, improved performance, built-in team work, employee involvement, positive safety and health culture and continuous risk reduction. It is compatible with quality/productivity/cost-control assurance programs and Occupational Safety, Health & Environment International Standards, with a provision of bench-marking against the world's best practices. The System calls for commitment, interest, involvement and investment as the necessary inputs. The subsequent outputs, on earnest implementation, are: Better managed systems More standard (safe, healthy & environmental friendly) practices & conditions Better designed and maintained workplaces Better trained and skilled workers Continuous improvement actions Lower risk of injury and illness Superlative reputation of the organization with all-out performance in the eyes of People, Government, Investors & Customers Various organizations and enterprises may outsource the total charge of EHS responsibility on turnkey basis, keeping in hand their own prudent scrutiny at all levels, and expect exemplary transparent services, enjoying peace and confidence on EHS front. Such actions will reflect drastic reduction in injury and ill-health and enhance overall OHS culture of the organization. EHS Management Consultancy & Ownership Outsourcing EHS Professionals We are the only organization in India, dedicated to recruiting EHS professionals at all the levels of management in all kinds of industries, including Private Sectors and Public Sectors, major multinationals to large government industries, to their full satisfaction in areas such as, Construction, Petrochemicals, Oil and Gas, Chemical, Fertilizer, Pharmaceutical, Consumer goods, Public utilities, Power sector, Atomic power plants, High-tech installations etc. ASK-EHS has dedicated rich research division, equipped with a vast comprehensive computerized database repository, which effectively meets the challenge of matching candidate's unique capabilities with client's needs, in order to establish a mutually beneficial relationship and functioning. Offered responsibilities at all levels of EHS in the organization Top, Middle, Front-line, Supervisory & skilled field level categories exclusively On ASK-EHS Roll i.e. with full responsibilities on ASK-EHS; serving in client's premises On Client Roll with task matching by ASK-EHS Placement Options Short-term period Shut-down phase Project Duration Long-term Permanent On call-Troubleshooter Placement Duration
- Certified & industry experienced instructors. Courses are tailor-made & specific to requirement. In Class sessions combined with On Field trainings. Pre & Post assessments to ensure effectiveness of the training. Delivered--using latest software technology. Backed with animation media for better understanding. Comprehensive portfolio of EHS trainings. Follows National & International standards. Free handbooks & other useful materials. Providing Training Passport to all participants. Issuance of Competency Certificate & Smart card. Why ASK-EHS? The EHS professionals need a unique and diversified type of knowledge and training to meet the challenges of the complex and hazardous nature of industries. Enhancing the quality of industrial manpower, particularly in the field of EHS, is a pains-taking and skillful task needing expertise, infra- structure and resources. Quality, Professionalism and Competence are the practical needs of the hour in this vital field of EHS. We, at ASK-EHS, stand for building quality, instilling professionalism and creating competence in our endeavor to develop EHS cadre with an elaborate and comprehensive training packages--aiming at moulding behavior of EHS personnel. SCAFFOLD INSPECTOR
- National & International standards/specifications (OHSAS 18001:2007, EMS 14001). Audit as per IS 14489:1998 and requirement given by company/industry. A general EHS audit aiming improvement at project site or in industry. A special audit in case of any major mishap, disaster or catastrophe. A special audit in case any contractor is unable to cope-up and match with the client's/owner's system. In case, there is loss of productivity or slow progress due to unplanned working or lack of competency at construction site or in operating Industries. Fire risk assessment as per Factories Act 1948 and other relevant laws. Fire safety audit as per statutory requirements. Statutory audit for clearance of occupants of the high- rise building under NBC (National Building Code)- Part-4 / NFPA or BS9999:2008. Our Audit coverage mainly extends to Measure the performance of your facilities & EHS management systems to ensure ongoing EHS regulatory compliance and sound EHS management system. ASK-EHS provides a variety of services to clients to help them verify that their activities and operations, as revealed through EHS audits, are in compliance with local regulatory requirements, internal corporate policies and procedures and are appropriate and of best applicable EHS management standards. Our auditors also audit facility's conformity to the management standards, including the ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001. We also advise our clients on appropriate improvements to their own audit processes. Our reports typically identify the root causes of non-compliance or other deficiencies, priorities-issues according to the greatest risk and potential for harm to our client, clearly explain the regulatory requirements that are not fully complied with, and recommend areas for improvement. We also keep the eye open for innovations that might serve as models for others within the client organization. Setting your EHS policy. Determining site's specific Environmental, Health and Safety risks. Risk ranking and assessment of impacts to Occupation EH&S. Pro-active and preventive preparations. Post-occurrence arrangements. Emergency preparedness. AND we facilitate the implementation of the system with The development of procedures/SOP for controlling the EHS risks and training of your staff on implementation of these procedures. Setting objectives and targets to meet your contractual &continual improvement commitments. The development and follow-up of EHS procedures, to meet the objectives and targets. The development and implementation of an efficient and cost-effective documentation and control system with software. We work in close co-operation with the site-team during the development of EHS Management System and assist you with
- EHS Software Solutions EHS domain directly deals with Environment and Human lives and as such demands high level of accuracy, priority and management. In this age of advanced communication system employing internet, wireless connectivity, computers, PDAs/Laptops, which have almost become household/office facilities, it is worthwhile to deploy software solutions as efficient, accurate and desk-serving facilities for Management Information services & decision making. ASK-EHS being an EHS consultancy firm, well-versed in essential requirements of automation in EHS, has taken initiative to develop software solutions for various EHS activities. Unique features of the ASK-EHS software services are: Software development expertise and the main stream of vast and practical work experience of EHS. EHS Experts are involved right from the conceptual phase, detailed study of requirement, client procedures, analysis of EHS data to understand key areas and functionalities to be highlighted and preparation of software to achieve the target. A qualified team of Business Analysts (combining expertise of EHS domain and software solutions), project leaders, programmers, QA professionals and implementation specialist. Our composite team takes the full responsibility of software implantation; train the client to use and execute the software application in real-time environment with confidence and competence, thereby deriving full benefit from the software application. Technological Approach Software Services EHS Integrity Versatile combination of EHS experts and software professionals whose combined capabilities serve the clients in much better way. Team of safety professionals have large experience of different industries such as petrochemicals, power plant, manufacturing, offshore facilities, steel, oil and gas. We use their expertise of safety management and our safety professionals help transform it to software model and product, which can be matched to any industry. We believe that the best desired results can be achieved only by deeply understanding the client's requirements. Hence, the combination closely interacts with our clients, understand their work situations and help them to define their exact software requirements. We strive to be the front runner in creativity & innovation in Environment, Health & Safety field through our well researched expertise and establish our self as an out-of-the box EHS Software Development Company in India. As EHS Consultants, we translate this expertise into value for our customers through our professional software solutions and EHS consulting. ASK-EHS Software is an all-encompassing description covering many types of valuable software systems used to train, track, and ensure compliance in many areas relating to environmental responsibility, occupational health and safety, and other regulatory requirements for business. Based in India we have already served the premier corporate houses in both domestic and international arena. EHS Software not only helps a business save money by controlling lost-time of labor due to injury, but also protect itself from ramifications resulting from environmental non- responsibility or poorly maintained training records and regulatory compliance activity tracking. SAFETY ANALYSIS FUNCTIONAL EVALUATION 11 EHS Management software (SAFE) One platform to manage all EHS processes, Real-time EHS records, compliance at your fingertips, allowing easy management of tasks/duties/records, visibility and complete control of your organization's EHS performance. Contractor Employee ID Card and Head-Count Management software Instant, efficient and cost-effective solution for contractor workers identification and headcount problems, specifically designed for construction industries. Job Hazard Analysis software (JHA / JSA / TRA) Maintains register of hazards, their preventive control measures specific to various activities. Software has database of industry specific hazard & control measures, which can be enriched regularly by users in real-time environment. EHS Portal Online platform to share Knowledge & Key information of EHS among organization. Accident / Incident / Near-miss Recording & Analysis software Complete life-cycle approach to manage all of the aspects and stages associated with EHS incidents & near-misses including; internal reporting, investigating, implementing corrective actions, and external reporting. EHS Training Management software Schedule, track and report of employee training, certifications and skill-set. Reminders for the pending training programs based on training matrices and employee skill-set. Software offers need identification, training planner, training scheduler and training assessment functionalities. EHS Inspection & Audit Management software Automates the process of auditing & surveys, including internal & external audits. Key functionality includes; Build checklist, Plan audit, Perform audit, Track audit findings, Investigation, Corrective Actions & Preventive Actions. Safety Equipments Inspection Management software Save paper, as complete system is paperless. Inspector can do the inspection using handheld RFID reader. Checklist to do the inspections available in the reader only, Ensure physical presence of Inspector while doing inspection. Scaffolding Management software Manage scaffold request, erection, completion, dismantle process records, Manage inspection data including schedulers and reminders, Manage Inventory of Scaffold Material. Lock Out Tag Out Management software Helps user to create a program with standardized procedures for workers to follow. The Software allows you to identify and label all of your energy control points with printed lockout tags and lockout labels. Permit to Work software Management of PTW documents, certificates, isolation (LOTO) and JHA. System supports the full cycle of Permits and Certificates and comes with a customized workflow to validate steps to promote safe working practices.
- 12 13 One of the tried and tested methods to share such information is by using 3 dimensional animation movies, recreating the accident scenario to an exact. EHS Animation Movies Industrial Safety Training Movies Safety Induction / Visitor Induction Engineering Processes explanation movies Accident/Incident/Near-misses Scenarios Video Shooting Walkthrough Company Presentation Advertising Movie Animation Varieties To view animation samples Visit. http://www.ask-ehs.com We, ASK-EHS have an in-house Animation studio. The combination of creative animation development expertise and the main stream of vast and practical work experience of EHS; bringing out an amazing, result oriented EHS videos. ASK-EHS' EHS Experts are involved right from the conceptual phase, including detailed study of requirement, client procedures / policies, analysis of purpose and key areas to be highlighted to achieve the target. A qualified team of functional Analysts (combining expertise of EHS domain and creative script writers), Photographer, Modelers, Animators, Sketcher, Editors and Narrator take-up assignment and development.
- SCAFFOLDING WITH SAFETY Providing Competent /Certified Scaffolding Manpower with or without supply of materials. Scaffolding team shall consist of: Trainee(Helper) Scaffolder Basic Scaffolder Advanced Scaffolder Scaffolding Supervisor Scaffolding Inspector Scaffolding Engineer/Manager SafeUseScaffold 14 Health & Safety in first priority Quality Control & Certification in place Competent, Certified & Experienced Manpower Fast Erection & Dismantling Hire & Sale of Scaffolding Equipment Scaffolding Training in technical & safety aspect Cost Effectiveness B u i l d i n g t h e t r a i n e d a n d c o m p e t e n t S c a f f o l d i n g t e a m (Trainee/Basic/Advanced/Specialist Scaffolder; Scaffolding Supervisor / Inspector/Engineer/Manager). Placement of Scaffolding manpower for Scaffolding erection/dismantling/training & management such as Scaffolders / Inspectors / Supervisors / Managers & Engineers. Conducting in-class & field training for advanced / basic / trainee Scaffolders, Scaffolding inspector, Scaffolding supervisors & Scaffolding engineers & managers. Supply, Sale & Trading of Scaffolding materials (Cup lock system / Tubes & Fittings / Ring lock system) with an option to take on rent as well. Working as Scaffolding management contractors/consultants; these include erection and dismantle work and supply of scaffolding materials on rent in infrastructure projects, operating industrial works, as needed during maintenance and shutdown etc. Customized/Project-specific Scaffold Management System to reduce the risk of Scaffolding incidents and save time and maintain a high standard. Development & execution of Scaffolding design and consultancy. Scaffolding Management Services Tube & fittings Cup-lock system Ring lock system
- Environment Management Environmental Management Services Environmental Manpower (Env. Eng. / Supervisor/ Inspector/ Manager etc.) Development of all required Environmental Plans & Procedures Assistance to develop the record-keeping and reporting procedures Environmental Baseline Study (EBS) Collecting and interpreting data from a variety of sources, putting it into order and presenting it as written reports and policy statements (these reports will examine areas such as the effects on human health, groundwater and the surrounding environment); conducting field surveys and monitoring to establish baseline data or levels of pollution/contamination; Environmental Trainings Environmental Auditing and solution for outcoming problems Conducting audits to evaluate the environmental performance of specific activities or overall compliance audit Carrying out environmental impact assessments for a wide range of development Projects; Pest Control Services Housekeeping maintenance Environmental Monitoring Air Pollution Mitigation Noise Emission Survey Waste identification and disposal Water Analysis Sewage Water Treatment Oil Spill Contingency Rain Fall Measurement, Illumination Survey ASK-EHS works on client contracts in areas such as water-pollution, air and land contamination, environmental impact assessment, environmental audit, waste management, environmental policy, ecology and management, noise and vibration measurement and environmental management. The services continue to expand in response to a mix of regulation, corporate risk and reputation management. We operate in a very commercial environment and provide resources and technical advice required for the clients. 17 Fire-Fighting Training and Education for various levels. Fire Audit as per National & International Standards (NBC, NFPA, TAC, FMG, OISD,BS). Fire risk assessment . Fire-Fighting system design, review & consultation. Fire-Fighting system statutory approval (NOC & TAC). Fire-Fighting Installation & Commissioning. Consultation as 3rd party Fire-incident Investigation and analysis . Fire-Drill, Emergency preparedness and evacuation management. Fire Safety Management (Industrial & Residential). Supply of Fire Fighting equipment & other projects. Case studies & Animated movies.
- As per the law of the land, as well as a major corporate responsibility, every prospective project executing company of repute in the International & Multinational business, are required to produce before bidding comprehensive HSE policy, management system and framework. We, at ASK-EHS, can assist the bidding companies in the formulation of such essential HSE requirements. Consultancy to prepare Bid / Tender documents referring to EHS section. Safety Design Criteria Legal/Statutory requirements Applicable International codes and standards Safety Manpower overview Safety Material/ Equipment estimation (PPEs, Scaffoldings, and other associated materials) Project Safety Planning with Cost Estimation with consideration to Occupational Health Better health means better productivity. Healthy employees mean less time missed because of injury or illness and less expense for health insurance and workmen's compensation. When we are analyzing your health risks, testing your employees hearing or teaching first aid, we have an entire range of programs designed to keep your work force healthy and safe and keep your company productive. Our wide range of occupational health programs are aimed at: Promoting the health of employees and providing medical guidance for occupational health and safety. Guaranteeing you a cost-effective program by tailoring a medical surveillance program to meet your company's specific needs. Facilitating the rapid return of injured or ill employees. Providing Medical Professionals (Such as Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics, etc). Pre-employment & regular on-going Medical Check-up as per statutory requirement. We also provide on-site services, consultation, and training to meet your company's specific medical needs without losing valuable employee hours away from work. Examples of some of the services we provide include workplace Health & Safety evaluations and establishing various programs as per National & International Standards. Formulation of Emergency Preparedness/Response plan. Assistance to develop the record-keeping and reporting requirements. Organizing First Aid Training, Certifications and Drill. Organizing various Occupational Health related training such as First aid, CPR, Emergency Evacuation, Mock-drills. Health Awareness Training among Health workmen & Staff. Organizing OHS Audit. Whilst a major part of ASK-EHS training is aimed at improving OHS through prevention, we can also prepare personals for dealing with accidents, illness and injuries. Occupational Health Services
- Products and Publication Scafftag Holder & Tags, Scaffolding Materials- Cup lock, Tube fittings & Ring lock system, EHS promotional products such as Wallets, Key rings, Pens, Bags etc. Fire Fighting Equipment. Personal Protective Equipment, Portable / mobile toilets/ urinals Products EHS Posters, Banners, Hoardings EHS Yearly Calendar, Diary. EHS Handouts on various topics. Publications Hand/Pocket Books on Scaffolding Erection & Dismantling Chemical Safety Hydra & Crane Operation Safety Defensive Driving Safety Job Hazards Analysis Permit to Work System, and many others
- 23 EHS Trainings EHS Software EHS Plans and Procedures Scaffold Management Services Adani Power Ltd Afcons Ambuja Cement Boskalis International Dredging Cairn India Limited ESSAR Projects Ltd GMR Energy Helix Energy Solutions Hindustan Construction Company HPL Additives Ltd. Indian Additives Limited Jotun India Pvt. Ltd. KEC International Larsen & Tourbo Special Steels and Heavy Forgings Pvt. Ltd. Bunduq Oil Company Ltd. Coastal Gujarat Power Limited (A TATA Power Company) Gammon India Ltd. Gujarat Gas Company Ltd. (A Subsidiary of BG Group plc (U.K.)) Hazira Port Pvt. Ltd. (SHELL oil & Gas Limited) Torrent Power Limited Bunduq Oil Company Ltd. Gammon India Ltd. Hooker Cockram Corporation Pty. Ltd. Jhajjar Power Limited TATA Steel Limited Jamshedpur, Jharkhand Mx Systems International Pvt. Ltd Dahej, DGEN Project, Gujarat Ultratech Cements Limited Afcons Ltd Dahej, OPAL Project, Gujarat Indian Additives Limited Chennai JSW Sever field Structures Limited - DGEN Project, Linde Engineering India Pvt. Ltd. M.V. Industrial, ESSAR Steel Neo Structo Construction Limited Niko Resources Limited Petron Civil Pollucon Laboratories, Radhashir JCPL Qatar Steel Samsung Swiber Offshore (India) Pvt. Ltd TATA Motors Ltd. Techip KT India Ltd, Technimot ICB Timken Utkal Aluminum (Aditya Birla Group) Van Oord Dredging And Marine Hooker Cockram Corporation Pty. Ltd. HPL Additives Limited Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. Jhajjar Power Limited (CLP Power India Pvt Ltd) Siddhi Vinayak Logistic Limited Siemens Ltd. Simplex Infrastructure Ltd. Larsen & Tourbo Special Steels and Heavy Forgings Pvt. Ltd. Simplex Infrastructure Ltd. Lanco Infratech Milited Paradip, Odisha Neo Structo Construction Limited Petron Civil Engineering Pvt. Ltd. - rajasthan Rio Tinto Exploration India Pvt. Ltd. MP Simplex Infrastructure Limited Metro Rail, Bangalore TATA Motors Limited Ahemdabad , Gujarat Siemens Ltd. Clientele Man-Power Re-Sourcing and Placement EHS & Industrial Animation EHS Audits & Assessments Bosklis International Dredging International Cv British Standard Institution Dtz International Property Advisors Pvt Ltd. Essar Projects Ltd Gammon India Ltd. Garware - Wall Ropes Limited Gujarat Gas Company Limited Hazira Port Pvt Ltd (shell Oil & Gas Limited) Hindustan Construction Company Hooker Cockram Corporation Pvt. Ltd. Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Panipat & Gujarat Refinery Indian Oil Tanking Limited ACC Limited Air Liquid Engineering India Al Habib (At Sultanate of Oman, UAE) Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Bunduq Oil Company Ltd. Cairn India Limited Chlorotech Engineering Co. Directorate General, Factory Advice Service & Labour Institutes ESSAR Construction (India) Limited ESSAR Steel Ltd. GAIL (INDIA) Limited GKN Driveline Limited GKN Plc (UK) Gujarat Gas Company Limited Hooker Cockram Corporation Pty. Ltd. (Australia) Goldenberg Schneider, LPA Larsen & Toubro ECC Division Larsen & Tourbo Special Steels and Heavy Forgings Pvt. Ltd. Punj Lloyd Indian Oil Tanking Engineering Projects Limited KEC International L&T (special Steel And Heavy Forgings Div) L&T (ECC Division) L&T (MFF Division) L&T (EPC Division) Nicco Corporation Limited Rohini Industrial Electrical Ltd Siemens Ltd.(Oil & Gas Division) Siemens Ltd (power Plant Construction) Simplex Infrastructure Ltd. Shapoorji Paloonji Ltd. Universal Erectors Voltas Limited HPL Additives Limited Jhajjar Power Limited Larsen & Tourbo Hazira Works Ltd. Larsen & Tourbo Special Steels and Heavy Forgings Pvt. Ltd. Larsen & Toubro Limited, B&F IC Larsen & Toubro MHI Boilers Pvt. Ltd Meta Sparc Neo Structo Construction Limited Peninsula Land Limited Siddhi Vinayak Logistic Limited Siemens Ltd. Torrent Power Limited USV Limited UltraTech Cement Limited Indian oil Tanking Engineering Projects Limited General Motors Envirox Protection Co. Pvt. Ltd. Molex
- For Placement, Career & Professional growth with ASK-EHS, Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org For Enquiry related to Services & Products: EHS Training EHS Manpower Placement EHS Software EHS Industrial Animation EHS Audit & Assessment Environment & Health Services Scaffold Services Email us: email@example.com or Call: +91 96876 11358 For Accredited, Approved and Certified EHS Training/Course Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org Ahmedabad Bokaro Steel City Jamshedpur Mumbai New Delhi Panipat Surat Abu Dhabi (UAE) Kuwait Seattle, USA Swindon, Wiltshire, UK http://www.ask-ehs.com www.ehsengineers.com www.aioehs.com www.esquare-software.com http:// http:// http:// Group WebsitesOur Presence at: India Overseas 2424
View more >
Case Study - ASK EHS Study . ASK-EHS ENGINEERING ... Based on the prevalent presentation ... Case Study Author: ASK-EHS Engineering Consultants Pvt. Ptd. Created Date:
EHS Safety Training Program - ? EHS Safety Training Program: ... EHS 1014 Introduction to Industrial
Case Study - ASK EHS Study . ASK-EHS ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS PVT. PTD. 1 BUSINESS CASE With a global presence, ... USVP Inc. USA, a subsidiary of Revlon.
ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH AND SAFETY (EHS) health and safety (EHS) services for the oil and ... Environmental, health and safety (EHS) ... experience for assessments in the relatively new area of ...