artist engage lesson 1 of 4
out of 12
Post on 23-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONFor slides from following workshop, check out: www.slideshare.net/ravindave For video recaps of each week, check out: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4nfuvxE4gbQOwBMiEn1_agxMjQvbC4tu
- July 10, 2013 A Digital Crash course for artists Hashtag: #ArtistEngage In partnership with
- Workshop One PURPOSE: - Introduce and get to know the group. OUTCOME: - Constructive, collaborative conversation about off-stage fan engagement, what works and what can we do to get better engagement. STRUCTURE: 1. Introductions (15 mins) 2. How the game has changed (15 mins) a. People consume differently b. Why engagement matters 3. Group Discussion: (90 mins) a. Flip the switch b. Engagement c. Recruitment 4. PUi Band Meet / Greet / Q&A (30 mins)
- HOW THE GAME CHANGED
- 2013 Print Live Concert Live Concert Print 2003 HOW THE GAME CHANGED People consume differently today, than they did just ten years ago...
- HOW THE GAME CHANGED PEOPLE ARE SPENDING ON MUSIC - JUST DIFFERENTLY
- "Fans want more, There is a desire to engage at a different level than what they have." The music industry is missing out on Millions of dollars of revenue due to lack of fans engagement.
- Today off-stage engagement is as important as your on stage performance. FLIP THE SWITCH ON
- FLIP THE SWITCH #ArtistEngage do you flip the switch when you step off stage and the lights come on?
- RAGE & ENGAGE How are you adapting to digital culture, what tools do you use to engage with your current fans? #ArtistEngage
- FAN RECRUITMENT How are you adapting to digital culture, what tools do you use to engage with your fans? #ArtistEngage How do you recruit and engage new potential fans who want to know more about you?
- Introducing PUI #ArtistEngage
View more >