Apps for Good - Dynamites COOKING APP Pitch Presentation
out of 15
Post on 05-Dec-2014
- 1. By Agata, Anexy and Kinga
- 2. Cooking : -This app is directed for all cooking lovers but mostly just beginners in cooking -People who dont know how to cook -Anytime but mostly meal times -The kitchen -People who need to prepare a simple yet effective meal can use it to prepare a meal.
- 3. The problem is that people now are going to work and going to school and not having enough time to learn to cook and this effect them if they have to cook a big meal and so at this time the could go on to this app and check some of our tutorials. If you already know how to cook a then you can just look at some of the cooking tips and learn from that or if u just want to learn how to cook something new then you could do that.
- 4. The core question that we addressing with this app is: How do I learn to cook? Or What can ii do to improve my cooking?
- 5. You can make a quick meal with the help of a touch from your phone or get quick tip and advice from your phone rather than books or going on your computer/laptop.
- 6. My team, Dynamites, is developing a cooking app to help everyone who wants to cook to learn using the cooking apps.
- 7. Our main competitor would be the Jaime Oliver app but that only has tutorial on our app you can contact other cookers and exchange ideas and save tutorials to watch later comment on the videos and upload videos yourself.
- 8. As a working mum I want to treat, I want to treat y husband but I cant do that because I dont have the time or the skills I wish something would help me As an average cook my skills are good but it can be improved and to do that I will need help from someone or something. In the future I want to be able to cook really well.
- 9. About Search Homepage Recipes About Dessert Breakfast LunchGoogleInformation
- 10. Data Feasibility Does your app require data or content? Is the content owner happy to share it? Is there authorization required? Technical Feasibility Is your solution technically possible to build? Could a professional developer build it in less than 3 months? Can you find a simpler solution, using existing technology?
- 11. Explain what business model you have chosen and why. My teams app, cooking for beginners will operate on a business model in which all users pay after the trial. How many customer pledges did you get? My team, dynamite, has identified that people are willing to pay a membership cost of 5.99 a month after a free 3 week trial. Did you have to change your plans to find customers that are willing to pay? no
- 12. Flyers Facebook Word of mouth Email
View more >
Miramichi Kaboom Tournament - ?· Miramichi Kaboom Tournament Div A 1 2 3 4 Games W/L Standing Dynamites…
cooking school information cooking 7/20 07131k 10:3CÞ 1330 / 1 ?· cooking school information cooking…
CIRCULAR PITCH CIRCULAR PITCH CIRCULAR PITCH DP to CP to MOD.pdf · CIRCULAR PITCH CIRCULAR PITCH CIRCULAR…
Sushi & Sashimi - Little Katana ?· SPECIALTY SPECIALTY DYNAMITES VEGETABLE DYNAMITES AHI TOWER Rice,…