out of 65
Post on 10-Sep-2014
Embed Size (px)
- Moraine Lake, Banff National Park, Canada.
- Kaieteur Falls - one of the most impressive and the most powerful waterfalls in the world, a rare combination of high altitude and the large volume of water. Guyana, South America
- Lavender field
- Desert with Phacelia (Scorpion Weed) which only flowers once every few years. State Utah, USA
- Sand dune in the middle of the forest on Fraser Island, Australia
- Thors Well, Oregon. It is a huge salt water fountain operated by the Pacific Oceans power. This natural spectacle is at its best when its the most dangerous to watch at high tide or during winter storms
- Emerald Lake in the crater of an extinct volcano. Tongariro National Park, New Zealand
- Lena Pillars. Russia, the Lena River
- This is a unique geological phenomenon known as Danxia landform. These phenomena can be observed in several places in China. The color is the result of accumulation of red sandstone and other rocks for millions of years.
- Balloons in Cappadocia, Turkey
- Ice caves, Iceland
- Morning Glory - rollclouds observed in the Gulf of Carpentaria in northern Australia
- Road leading into the sky
- Luigino Balzano shepherd leading a flock of sheep on the mountain pass
- The longest traffic jam in the world recorded in China. Its length is 260 kilometers
- In the town of Buford (USA) lives just one person. He works as a janitor and a mayor
- Maybach Exelero is the most expensive car in the world. It was bought for $8 million dollars. 2-door coupe, rear- wheel drive and automatic 5- speed gearbox. Top speed is 350 km/h; accelerations 0- 100 km/h for 4.4 s
- Princess Juliana International Airport, Caribbean Islands. Planes coming in to land from the sea, fly directly above the beach, and then over the highway, where there are signs, warning of very low-flying planes.
- The river above the river: Magdeburg Water Bridge
- Banpo Bridge in Seoul, South Korea. The Moonlight Rainbow Fountain is the worlds longest bridge fountain
- The longest sea bridge in the world, China. Its 36 km long
- The worlds highest chained carousel, located in Vienna, the height is 117 meters
- Restaurant on a cliff on the east coast of Zanzibar. Depending on the tide the restaurant can be reached both on foot and by boat.
- Glass Room Suite with transparent walls opened in the Maldives in the bottom of the Indian Ocean. Initially the room was used as a hotel restaurant, but in honor of the fifth anniversary of the hotel the restaurant was converted into this suite
- Water park slides goes through the shark pool
- Segas Cano Office, Madrid
- Happy Rizzi House - the most positive house on Earth. Germany
- Crooked house in Sopot
- Rotterdams cube houses
- Skyscraper- Crescent Moon Tower (Dubai)
- The Dynamic Tower (or the Da Vinci Tower) is a planned 420-metre, 80-floor moving skyscraper in Dubai. Each floor will rotate independently. This will result in a constantly changing shape of the tower.
View more >