alicia key's social media engagment
out of 16
Post on 06-Sep-2014
Embed Size (px)
- Alicia Keys
- Background Born as Alicia Augello Cook Born on Jan 25, 1981 Born in New York, U.S.A. R&B singer, songwriter, pianist, musician, record producer and actress. Begun Playing piano at age of Seven Wrote her first song at age of 14 Butterflyz, included in her first album
- Albums THE DIARY OF ALICIA KEYS (2003) UNPLUGGED (2005) AS I AM (2007) THE ELEMENT OF FREEDOM(2009) SONGS IN A MINOR (2011) GIRL ON FIRE (2012)
- Top Songs No One Fallin Empire State of Mind If I Aint Got You Girl on Fire Diary
- Alicia Keys Facebook Over 30 million likes Over 300,000 talking about this Features Past and future events (tour info) Direct link to itunes store where you can purchase her top songs Chances to win tickets + autographed CD, great way to promote her tours, and events.
- Alicia Keys twitter 18.4 Million followers Over 4,000 tweets Shares photos of rehearsing for tours, shows Tweets on a regular basis, interacts with fans Many tweets about her charitable work to reach women in U.S. about HIV Excellent use of her twitter account to reach many people.
- Alicia Keys tumblr Links to short videos Links to News, Tour and Events , Music, and shop. Sells merchandises from t-shirts, hat, hoodie, poster and much more
- Alicia Keys Instagram Over 2 million followers Over 400 posts Photos from personal to professional life Keeps fan updated on future tours, sneak peak into future events.
- Other Social Media Own website aliciakeys.com Also has Google plus, you tube and can also get email updates Also has pinterest with boards for individual songs Los of ways to connect with her through many social media sites, listed on her site
- Social Media Describes herself as social media junkie Posts almost everyday on facebook & twitter Posts lots of behind the scene videos I believe she does more than enough through social media to engage with her fans Posted pic before singing national anthem before superbowl.
- Audience Mostly adults 25+ in age Everyone but specific audience includes Teenage/ Young women Songs are usually about being strong independent women Definitely has found her audience
- Consistency Alicia Keys has been on cover of many magazines. http://aliciakeys.com/ Her website is very organized Can easily find all her songs (with lyrics) Past and Future tour and events information Links to current news about her Can use hash tags from her tour and your pics will show up on her site from that tour, example #AliciaBUENOSAIRES
- Global Creative Director Global Creative Director for Blackberry For one year from Jan, 2013 to Jan,2014 Helped Promote Blackberry 10 Smartphone Direct involvement in its operations 4 year scholarship program that encouraged young women to enter specific science and technology fields Form of synergy, where both get publicity The reason why Blackberry chose her was because she is very tech savvy person. Knows and is comfortable using technology with ease
- Charity Is Co-Founder and Global Ambassador for keep a child alive (provides treatment, love & support to families affected by HIV/AIDS In 2010, led a celebrity social media blackout in order to raise money for World AIDS Day and her charity Keep a Child Alive In 2013, Keys teamed up with Greater Than AIDS to launch EMPOWERED. A public information campaign to reach women in the U.S., she speaks with five women whose lives have been affected by HIV/AIDS In Philippines after the typhoon
- Other Sang national anthem at Super Bowl in 2013 Has won 15 grammy awards Sold over 35 million albums and over 30 million singles Has acted in four movies
- Conclusion As described. Alicia Keys is very engaged with her fans. She loves sharing her songs, inspirations and other things with her fans She is on almost all social networks sites that are out there (facebook. Twitter, Google plus, tumblr, pinterest, instagram, her own site, you tube channel) Not only is she on all these sites but takes time and effort to upload meaningful pics, videos and other on these various sites Overall she does great job to engage with fans, and let them know much about her professional and personal life as possible
View more >