Post on 11-May-2015
Embed Size (px)
2. 3. 4. 5.
- Various statistical data exhibits results indicative of a higher vulnerability factor in women.
Rate of transmission is highest between male to female2 ndhighest between male to male SOCIO-ECONOMICVULNERABILITY BIOLOGICALVULNERABILITY 6. The biological factors that place women at a higher risk Since women are more vulnerable, the urgent need for them to take serious note at the extreme risk they face. The reason why attempts to warn women of the dangers at hand have failed inspite of widespread education. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. HIV T-Cell 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28.
- Use this guide to help you prepare your notes
- Why is it that women have to be very careful aboutprotecting themselves against HIV?
- What is it exactly that makes them more vulnerable?
- In your answer explain the various biological factorsthat make womenmore vulnerable.You have toexplain why each biological feature or differenceputs the woman at a higher risk, not merely statewhat the factor is.