adventure trip to singapore
out of 9
Post on 15-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Singapore is a modern, high income island nation and is one of the most densely populated countries in the world.
- 2. Singapore actually has the third highest per capita income in the world and its economy is one of the freest, most competitive and most business friendly.
- 3. It briefly formed part of Malaysia but in 1965 it became a completely sovereign state.
- 4. However, Singapore retains many similarities to Malaysia and is also comprised of three major races.
- 5. The Malays, the Chinese and the Indians. Thus Singapore has 4 official languages, although English is the de-facto language.
- 6. The Singapore skyline is one of the most spectacular, its uber-clean avenues and shopping malls are worth spending a few days.
- 7. It might not offer the kind of natural landscapes and beaches of Thailand, but Singapore is well worth a stop and the gateway between West and East.
- 8. For More Details Visit http://www.bambaexperience.com/
View more >