About FCB About Messi About the team About the city.
Post on 16-Dec-2015
Embed Size (px)
- Slide 1
- Slide 2
- About FCB About Messi About the team About the city
- Slide 3
- The song of FCB HIMNE DEL BARCELONA Tot el camp es un clam som la gent Blau Grana Tan se val d'on venim Si del sud o del nord ara estem d'acord estem d'acord una bandera ens agermana. Blau Grana al vent un crit valent tenim un nom el sap tothom BARA, BARA, BARA. Jugadors Seguidors tots unit fem fora son molts d'anys plens d'afanys son molts gols que hem cridat i s'ha demostrat s'ha demostrat que mai ning no ens podr trcer Blau Grana al vent un crit valent tenim un nom el sap tothom BARA, BARA, BARA
- Slide 4
- Slide 5
- Slide 6
- Slide 7
- Slide 8
- HISTORY OF FC BARCELONA On November 29, 1899, Hans Gamper founded Futbol Club Barcelona, along with eleven other enthusiasts of 'foot-ball', a game that was still largely unknown in this part of the world.
- Slide 9
- He could never have imagined the magnitude of what that initiative would eventually develop into. Over more than one hundred years of history, FC Barcelona has grown spectacularly in every area and has progressed into something much greater than a mere sports club, turning Baras more than a club slogan into a reality.
- Slide 10
- Bara has become, for millions of people all around the world, a symbol of their identity, and not just in a sporting sense, but also in terms of society, politics and culture. Throughout the most difficult of times, Bara was the standard that represented Catalonia and the Catalan people's desire for freedom, a symbolism that has continued to be closely linked to the idiosyncrasy of the Club and its members to this day. Within the context of Spain, Bara is seen as an open and democratic club. And all around the world, Bara is identified with caring causes, and most especially children through its sponsorship agreement with Unicef.
- Slide 11
- For a whole century, FC Barcelona has passed through moments of glory and pain, periods of brilliance and other less successful ones, epic victories and humbling defeats. But all these different moments have helped define the personality of a Club that, due to its peculiar nature, is considered unique in the world.
- Slide 12
- Slide 13
- Barcelona Barcelona is located in the northeast Mediterranean( coast of Spain and is the gateway to the Iberian Peninsula , surrounded by the mountains and the sea It is the second largest city in Spain, and Barcelona is the capital of the autonomous region of Catalonia, Spain.At the same time,Barcelona is known as the flower of Europe called
- Slide 14
- Barcelona is a world- renowned tourist destination Mediterranean scenery and world famous historical and cultural city.
- Slide 15
- Barcelona is internationally recognized that construction industry will be combined with ancient civilization and modern civilization, the most perfect city It is a temple of the artist and can be seen everywhere in the world famous masters of art for example Picasso Gaudi,Miro.
- Slide 16
- Slide 17
- Slide 18
- Industry Barcelona is Spains largest industrial center and industrial output value of accounts1 / 5 and it is the countrys largest shipbuilding industry and the textile ( industry center
- Slide 19
- Barcelona has hosted the two in 1888 and 1929 World Expo, also in 1992, Barcelona city successfully hosted the 25th Olympic Games These make Barcelona fame, so that more people understand the world in Barcelona.
- Slide 20
- Slide 21
- Slide 22
- Slide 23
- PERSONAL DETAILS Name: Lionel Andres Messi Position:forward Place of birth :Santa Fe (Argentina) Date:24-06-1987 Height:169 Weight:67
- Slide 24
- Leo Messi is the best player in the world. Lethal in the one on one, this modest Argentinian has speed, dribbling and shooting skills. But despite so many individual virtues, he is also a remarkable team player.
- Slide 25
- This Argentinian striker's footballing career started in 1995 at Newell's Old Boys, where he played until the year 2000. At the age of 13, Lionel Messi crossed the Atlantic to try his luck in Barcelona, and joined the Under 14s.
- Slide 26
- Messi made spectacular progress at each of the different age levels, climbing through the ranks of the different youth teams and then Bara C, followed by Bara B and the first team in record time.
- Slide 27
- Messi also consolidated his place in the national side, now having played at a World Cup (2006) and Copa America (2007) for Argentina. In 2008 he also went to the Olympic Games in Beijing, where his country won gold.
- Slide 28
- Messi is an excellent, sensational, unique player. He is astoundingly creative, has amazing individual skill and is able to constantly put his rivals at unease. A natural left footer, he is stunningly versatile, and can play either in the middle or on whichever of the wings required, although it is out on the right that he feels most comfortable.
- Slide 29
- He may not be very tall, but his speed and physique enable him to cope with even the toughest of defenders. He is surprisingly strong, and can hold on to the ball in style, as if it were stuck to his feet. There is simply nobody like him anywhere else in the game. He is also a specialist at all dead ball situations, especially free kicks and penalties. His cold blood and ability to take on responsibilities are other virtues that make Leo Messi simply the best footballer on the planet.
- Slide 30
- HONOURS FC Barcelona 2009/10 World Club Cup 2009/10 European Super Cup 2009/10 Spanish Super Cup 2008/09 Champions League 2008/09 Liga 2008/09 Copa del Rey 2006/07 Spanish Super Cup 2005/06 Champions League 2005/06 Liga 2005/06 Spanish Super Cup 2004/05 Liga Argentinian National Team 2004/05 World Cup Under-20 2008 Gold Medal Beijing'08 individual awards 2009 FIFA World Player 2009 Ballon d'Or 2008 2nd best FIFA WORLD PLAYER 2007 2nd best FIFA WORLD PLAYER
- Slide 31
- Chief coach Josep Guardiola (2008-) Josep Guardiola i Sala was born in Santpedor on 18 January 1971. After a highly successful career as a Bara player and then gaining promotion as manager of Bara Atltic, he has now won the treble in his debut season in the first team dugout.
- Slide 32
- Josep Guardiola, one of the most important players in Barcelonas history, took over as first team manager on 17 June 2008 after a brilliant season as coach of Bara Atltic with whom he won promotion to Second Division B. I cant promise you silverware, but I can say that well keep on battling to the end and youll be proud of us, he said on the day of his first Gamper Trophy. And he was right.
- Slide 33
- HONOURS FC Barcelona 2009/10 World Club Cup 2009/10 European Supercup 2009/10 Spanish Supercup 2008/09 Champions League 2008/09 League 2008/09 Copa del Rey Barca Atletic 2007/08 Promotion to Second Division B
- Slide 34
- Coaching staff Assistant manager: Tito Vilanova Goalkeeping coal: Juan Carlos Unzu Fitness coach: Lorenzo Buenaventura / Paco Seirullo / Aureli Altimira / Francesc Cos Doctors: Ricard Pruna / Daniel Medina Representative: Carles Naval Podiatrist: Martn Rueda Physiotherapists: David lvarez / Jaume Munill / Emili Ricart / Juanjo Brau Scouting and Tactical Analysis: Domnec Torrent, Carles Planchart and Jordi Roura Kit managers: Chema Corbella / Jos Antonio Ibarz / Gabriel Galan Player Liaison: Pepe Costa
- Slide 35
- Vctor Valds Arribas goalkeeper Hospitalet de Llobregat (Barcelona) 14-01-1982 183 cm 78 kg
- Slide 36
- Daniel Alves da Silva defender Juazeiro (Brazil) 6-5-1983 173 cm 64 kg
- Slide 37
- Gerard Piqu defender Barcelona 02-02-1987 192 cm 85 kg
- Slide 38
- Rafael marquez Alvarez Defender Zamora (Mexico) 13-02-1979 182cm 74kg
- Slide 39
- Carles Puyol Saforcada defender La Pobla De Segur(Lleida) 13-04-1978 178cm 80kg
- Slide 40
- Slide 41
- Xavier Hernandez Creus Midfielder Terrassa(Barcelona) 25-01-1980 170cm 68kg
- Slide 42
- Andres Iniesta Lujan Midfielder Fuenteabilla(Allbacete) 11-05-1984 170cm 65kg
- Slide 43
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic Forward Malmo (Sweden) 3rd October 1981 195cm 95kg
- Slide 44
- Lionel Andres Messi forward Santa Fe (Argentina) 24-06-1987 169cm 67kg
- Slide 45
- Bojan Krkic Prez Forward Linyola(Lleida) 28-08-1990 170cm 65kg
- Slide 46
- Jose Manuel Pinto Colorado Goalkeeper Pureto de santa Maria 08-11-1975 185cm 82kg
- Slide 47
- Thierry Henry Forward Les Ulis (France) 17-08-1977 188cm 83kg
- Slide 48
- Seydou Keita Midfielder Bamako (Mali) 16-01-1980 183cm 77kg
- Slide 49
- Sergi Busquets Burgos Midfielder 16-07-1988 Dabadell (barcelona) 189cm 73kg
- Slide 50
- Pedro Rodriguez Ledesma Forward 28-07-1987 Santa Cruz De Tenerife 169cm 64kg
- Slide 51
- Maxwell Scherrer cabelino Andrade Defender Cachoeiro do Itapemirim (Brazil) 27 August 1981 177cm 81kg
- Slide 52
- Dmytro Chygrynskiy Defender 07-11-1986 Iziaslav (Ukraine) 190cm 85kg
- Slide 53
- Eric Abidal Defender Lyon (France) 11-09-1979 186cm 75kg
- Slide 54
- Tour Yaya Midfielder Sokoura Bouake (Ivory Coast) 13-05-1983 191cm 90kg
- Slide 55
- Jeffren Suarez Bermudez Strilker 20-01-1988 Ciudad Bolivar (Venezula) 175cm 72kg
- Slide 56
- Slide 57
- The end Thank you
View more >
FCB-AU-17 FCB-UK-17 FCB-EU-45 - Drinkwell Original.pdfFCB-AU-17 FCB-UK-17 FCB-EU-45 Original Pet Fountain…
LIONEL MESSI (PAPERBACK) - tera.ics.keio.ac.jp ?· TYEGZNCXNFG9 » Doc » Lionel Messi (Paperback) Related…
FCB-EX Serie - STEMMER IMAGING ?· fcb-ex serie colour block cameras image sensing solutions fcb-ex1000/…
FCB-UJED ?· FCB-UJED MCBE Jalisco, México. Southwestern Entomologist (En revisión). Factor de impacto…