A trip to malaga
Post on 23-Dec-2014
Embed Size (px)
- 1. A trip to MALAGA
2. Before travelling
- I was very nervous about the trip and I forgot many things at home, such as something very important: the DNI.
A trip to MALAGA 3. Travelling team
- I travelled with my boyfriend and his family! We had a very good time together
4. Why Malaga?
- BecauseJose`s hometown is there.
- I had never been there before and I wanted to see where he spent his summer holidays in Fuente Piedra.
- I took three suitcases with me.
- Each one had a lot of clothes.
- My mum gave me moneyfor souvenirs, but I spent it on clothes
- When i got back home i had only bought one thing for my parents.
7. The first day
- we went to see antequera capital. It is a beautiful city, there were many people and everyone was very friendly .
8. One day in a procesin
- I liked it very much. It was exciting, the people sang religious poemscalled saetas, and some people cried.
9. After the procesin
- The people are exciting.
- Go to dinner and to celebrate .
10. the last day
- WAS VERY SAD, BECAUSE I HAD THE LAST GREAT. BUT HAD TO GO BACK HOME