7 Ways To Get Motivated For Your Workout
Post on 12-Mar-2016
DESCRIPTIONburn belly fat,burn the fat,burn the fat feed the muscle,burning fat,diet program,easy weight loss,exercise,fat burner,fat burning cardio,fat burning diet,fat burning exercise,fat burning foods,fat burning program,fat burning workout,how to burn fat, lose fat,lose weight fast,losing fat,low fat diet,weight control,weight loss programs, weightloss
7 Ways To Get Motivated For Your Workout By: Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS Turbulence Training
There will be days (everyday?) when you don't feel like doing your workout. Sometimes you don't want to get out of bed. Sometimes you don't want to leave your office because you feel like there are too many deadlines (but this is when you need a workout the most!). Sometimes you don't want to end story time with the kids only to head down to the basement gym. It even happens to me. But I knew how I'd feel like a million bucks after the workout. And in the end, I know I can't let myself become "soft" and start skipping workouts. I have to lead by example. But if you are set on achieving a goal, then when it's workouttime, come heck or high water you've got to bear down and do the job. So here are 7 ways to get motivated for your workout and to get you inspired to get through your workout.
1) Reward yourself. Finish your workout and treat yourself to a magazine, a TV show, some extra time with your family, some new songs for your IPOD, or even a little extra time for yourself. 2) Or set up a punishment for missing workouts. Skip the workout, put $20 into a jar to spend on home repairs. Make sure your spouse controls the jar. 3) Review your goals everyday and every night. Keeping your goals fresh in your mind will help you stay on track. 4) Realize that the hardest part of the workout is often getting your butt to the gym. Once you get 5 minutes into the workout, you will be over the
hump. So tell yourself, "I'll just go in and do 1 set of the first 2 exercises, then I can go". Next thing you know, you'll have done the entire workout. 5) Visualize yourself doing a great workout and finishing strong. Get yourself mentally prepared and you will literally have better workouts each time. 6) Crank the tunes. Seriously, nothing motivates like music. 7) Get social support. If you have a workout partner, you'll feel like crap if you let them down. Or become accountable to everyone in the Turbulence Training workout forums...if you don't post your workouts, they'll track you down and demand to know why you've fallen off track! So online or offline, get everyone on your side!
Now get out there and kick the fat to the curb,
About the Author Craig Ballantyne is a Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist and writes for Men's Health, Men's Fitness, Maximum Fitness, Muscle and Fitness Hers, and Oxygen magazines. His trademarked Turbulence Training fat loss workouts have been featured multiple times in Mens Fitness and Maximum Fitness magazines, and have helped thousands of men and women around the world lose fat, gain muscle, and get lean in less than 45 minutes three times per week. For more information on the Turbulence Training workouts that will help you burn fat without long, slow cardio sessions or fancy equipment, visit Turbulence Training
Boost Your Fat Burning Program Immediately with the Research-Proven, Time-Tested Turbulence Training Workouts
You can download the program within minutes and get started today with a better way to workout for fat loss. No more slow boring cardio, no more long trips to the gym. Check out the this jam-packed, downloadable Turbulence Training package:
A 76-page e-book crammed with beginner through advanced workouts, giving you up to 26 weeks worth of fat-blasting workouts - VALUE of over $397
An exclusive one hour MP3 audio going over every detail of the Turbulence Training workouts and fat loss philosophy - VALUE $165
When I write montly workouts for clients, each 4-week program costs $100. But in the Turbulence Training E-book, you get access to four Advanced Fat Loss Workouts, and three introductory workouts that progress you from Beginner to Advanced. That 26 week package would easily be worth more than $397 if you were a private client of mine.
Plus, if you trained with me one-on-one, you would have to schedule your appointment 3-months in advance (my training schedule is booked solid~) at $150 per session. And if you had questions about Turbulence Training (like the ones I answer in the one hour MP3 audio program), an hour phone consultation would cost you $165. But instead, you get this in-depth audio interrogation for FREE as part of the Turbulence Training package.
Total Value of the Package is over $550. But you'll pay only $39.95.
BUT WAIT, THERES EVEN MORE!
1) Turbulence Training Fat Loss Nutrition Guidelines, by Dr. Chris Mohr, Ph.D. (Retail Value = $24.99) You need to eat right to lose fat, and this nutrition guideline shows men and women exactly which foods to choose, how often to eat, how much protein to get, and a shocking list of foods you MUST avoid to lose fat and improve your health. Dr. Chris Mohr, Ph.D., R.D., is one of the most respected Registered Dieticians in America, appearing on the Montel Williams Show, writing for Men's Health, Weight Watchers, and Prevention magazines.
2) Turbulence Training DB-BW Fustion Fat Loss 8-Week Program (Retail Value = $24.99) By combining a dumbbell exercise and a bodyweight exercise, you'll be able to do these Turbulence Training workouts even faster than ever before. Just wait till you try these workouts. You'll be blown away by the effectiveness of the dumbbell-bodyweight superset combinations. So fast, so simple, yet so efficient at burning fat.
3) Turbulence Training for Women 4-Week Program (Retail Value = $29.99) With both beginner and advanced versions, this program serves as a great add-on to the regular Turbulence Training program that hundreds of women have already used to lose fat and sculpt their bodies. All of these workouts can be done at home with a bench, a ball, dumbbells, and your own bodyweight.
4) Turbulence Training for Muscle 8-Week Program (Retail Value = $24.99) Burn fat, then build the muscle. Don't get caught without having a beach body. Once you lose all the fat you need, switch to this advanced muscle-building program to get the biceps, chest, and calves that will give you a "stand-out in the crowd" physique.
5) Turbulence Training Original 4-Week Bodyweight Program (Retail Value = $19.99) Sculpt your body without the need for any fancy equipment or even a
set of dumbbells. This 4-week program contains beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels so that no matter what your fitness level, you can get a complete Turbulence Training work anytime, anyplace. Take this one when you travel for work or holidays, and you won't come home with any extra "baggage".
6) Turbulence Training 30-Days to Advanced Fat Loss Program (Retail Value = $19.99) Just what the title says. I designed this program for a personal trainer that I was training (Yep, I'm considered a trainer to the trainers) and we needed to get maximum results in only 30 days. By choosing the exercises that gave him the most results in the least amount of time, he was able to impress his clients (and get more clients) thanks to his TT fat loss.
7) Turbulence Training Advanced Fusion Fat Loss 4-Week Program (Retail Value = $24.99) The most challenging TT workout to date. This 4-week program combines advanced athletic moves with dumbbell exercises AND bodyweight exercises into one of the most intense bodysculpting workouts I've ever designed. Once you are finished with all of the Turbulence Training workouts, use this workout to build the body of your dreams in as little time as possible.