7 Rules of Content Marketing Design That Convert Customers
out of 41
Post on 11-Aug-2014
DESCRIPTIONPoor design can kill your content marketing. It doesnt matter how good your content is - if you dont address design and navigation issues, your audience won't stick around to see it. http://uberflip.com
- that convert customers 7 rules of content marketing design
- How many times have you left a blog because it was hard to figure out?
- Or maybe because it wasnt optimized for mobile devices?
- Surprise! Crappy content marketing design takes users to a dead end.
- And it doesnt convert customers.
- Good design is about taking users through an engaging and persuasive journey.
- These are the 7 rules that your content marketing design cant ignore:
- Provide a clear user path1
- Can visitors easily find what they're looking for? Or is your content buried deep in Navigation Jungle?
- Keep the behavior of the user always in mind. For example, when someone lands on a blog post, they should know what to do next.
- Keep design consistency2
- Just like your messaging, content marketing design has to have a consistent flow.
- Example: The look & feel of a CTA should complement the landing page that it leads to.
- Content CTA Landing page
- Show more, tell less3
- Images and videos can help you tell your story with less clicks and less reading.
- Instead of writing long descriptions or explanations, incorporate visuals and interactive content.
- Optimize for different devices4
- The average user will not wait more than 6 seconds to see if your content is optimized for mobile.
- Technologies like responsive design can help you ensure that your content works on any screen size.
- Enable virality5
- Social networking sites account for the most referral traffic to almost all websites, just behind organic search.
- Add sharing buttons for the social networks that your target audience uses the most.
- You can also simplify sharing steps by including embed codes right below videos, infographics, and other visuals
- Make call-to-actions pop6
- CTAs have to stand out from the rest of the page so that its easy for prospects to know where to click once they decide to take the next step.
- From choosing the right size (bigger isnt always better), to using colors that pop, and leaving enough spacing around buttons, different versions of CTAs should be continually tested.
- Offer the right prize7
- One of the biggest factors in capturing your lead is balancing the value of what youre giving away vs. the perceived barrier to getting it.
- This is when features like progressive profiling can come in handy. Instead of making people fill out a long list of fields, just add two or three.
- When the user comes back for a different content piece, new fields will replace the previous ones.
- By optimizing design, you reduce confusion and guide visitors from videos to blog posts, eBooks, landing pages, and CTAs.
- By optimizing design, you increase leads and sales. You immerse people in your journey and take them exactly where they want.
- WANT TO GET MORE OUT OF YOUR CONTENT MARKETING? Increase readers, subscribers, and leads with Uberip START A FREE TRIAL
View more >
RESPONSIVE Content Marketing LANDING PAGE Design Guide Landing Page Design Guide Content Marketing ... pages that convert. ... of landing page design. Follow the rules below to optimize ...
Content Marketing - Marketing ... share or convert), interactive content ... Flexible creationSimple rules-based logic and drag and drop design provides innumerable
ONE DAY - B2B Marketing Magazinemrkto. B2B... The 7 golden rules for ... How to create content that can change your customers ... The model for B2B content marketing ...
Get More Customers with Forms Autoresponders the design / content of the form on the left side web form ... Create your Autoresponder rules to suit. ... Email Design: Create Emails that Convert ...