6 tips for street photography
out of 12
Post on 21-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. 6 Tips For Street Photography
- 2. Street photography is a way of taking pictures of nature and human conditions within public places.
- 3. It is a similar to photojournalism and generally includes people, animals and all things that tells a small story in photograph.
- 4. Some important tips for Beginners Street Photographers
- 5. Decide your plan for capturing photos, which type of photo you want to capture. For Example - 1.Portraiture 2.Unobtrusive 3.Intrusive 4.Geometric 5.Fine Art 6. Raw
- 6. Establish your subject or goal. Your subject can be any person, place or area where you want to click pictures.
- 7. Determine what kind of equipment you have and acknowledge its limitations.
- 8. Work with light if you are new street photographer .
- 9. Bring an assistant during street photography session.
- 10. Most important thing is to continually take photographs.
- 11. If you are trying to capture first time street's photgraph these tips will be helpful and will make your's photography unique.
- 12. Create by :- valeriitkachenkophoto.com
View more >