6 Resistance Band Exercises To Help You Quickly Build Muscle and Lose Fat
out of 8
Post on 01-Nov-2014
DESCRIPTIONVisit: http://howgainmuscle.org : There are many ways to exercise. You can use weights, your own bodyweight, or kettlebells. But a great way to build muscle and lose fat is to do some resistance band exercises. Resistance training is a great alternative for any individuals that might not be able to use weights.The 6 following resistance band exercises are a great full body workout. Do this workout a couple times a week along with some cardio to turn your body into a fat burning machine. If you really want to get a PERFECT BODY WITH MUSCLES! Visit the website Click to http://howgainmuscle.org
- 1. 6 Resistance Band Exercises To HelpYou Quickly Build Muscle and Lose Fat
- 2. There are many ways to exercise. You canuse weights, your own bodyweight, orkettlebells. But a great way to buildmuscle and lose fat is to do someresistance band exercises. Resistancetraining is a great alternative for anyindividuals that might not be able to useweights.The 6 following resistance band exercisesare a great full body workout. Do thisworkout a couple times a week alongwith some cardio to turn your body into afat burning machine.
- 3. 1) CurlsStand on resistance band with feetabout shoulder width apart. Do atraditional curl just like you wereusing dumbbells or a barbell. Theseof course will work the glamourmuscles your biceps. Welcome to thegun show.
- 4. 2) Standing Tricep Extensions Step on band with one foot or both feetfor more resistance. Bring arm behindyour head with elbow facing out. Bringarm straight up and flex triceps at the topand come back down. Do reps with onearm then do the exact same amount ofreps with the other arm.If you want to do both arms at the sametime that is possible as well. This is agreat option if you are pressed for time.
- 5. 3) Lateral Raises - Stand on band withfeet touching each other. Raise your armsout to the side. Raise arms until they areup to your shoulders. These will attackyour deltoids and shoulder muscles.4) Rows - Sit down feet stretched out,bands should be wrapped around yourfeet. Tension should start with your armsraised in front of you. Pull back as youwould with a cable row. This one will helpsculpt a nice looking back.
- 6. 5) Squats - Stand on bands aboutshoulder width apart. Bring handles up toabout your chin. Perform a squat like youwould normally without the bands. Ofcourse this one works your legs, youshould especially feel the burn in yourquads.6) Long Leg Lifts - Lie on your back withlegs facing the ceiling. Wrap theresistance band handles around bothfeet. One at a time bring your legs downparallel to the floor. This will blast yourabdominals.
- 7. There is an easy to do full body exercisethat anyone can do no matter whatyour fitness level is.The great thing about using resistancebands is you dont need a bunch ofroom to get in a great workout.They are a portable gym where everyou go. Incorporate these resistanceband exercises and easily build muscleand lose fat.
- 8. If you really want to get a PERFECT BODY WITH MUSCLES! Visit the website found in the description of this video .. BELOW: Share this video, Subscribe, Click to Give LIKE, and comments. http://howgainmuscle.org
View more >