5 Facebook things you need to know - full set
Post on 29-Jan-2018
- 1. InfluenceMore than one-half of Canadians log onto Facebook at least once per month thats 19 million of them. About 14 million of those check their News Feeds daily. And 9.4 million use mobile phones or tablets to surf the social network. Aug. 13, 2013 Facebook InsiderConnection5 Answers about Facebook Your Business Needs to KnowShare
- 2. Table of Contents1What can you do with your page?PERSONAL PROFILE engageFACEBOOK BUSINESS PAGES a)Your Business b) Cost c) Tar get23 FACEBOOKthank respondGROUPS4FACEBOOK BUSINESS GOALSHOW TO DEAL WITH NEGATIVE RESPONSES5 celebrateFacebook lets you engage with people who might not have known about your business it will make you searchable through the new Facebook Graph system, It will let you thank new and current customers for letting you into their lives. You can also respond to clients that might now have been happy with your service and it lets you show how professional you are, and to stick up for the quality business you have built. And after all that, you have a fan base to share your successes with and in turn, they will assist you in growing your business.
- 3. PRIVACY Private vs Public Facebook Graph Search and you depending on your industr y.. it can help to have a personal profile and be connected to your community note privacy rules seem to change daily...You will want to go and check your privacy settings.. again... New types of content to Graph Search Search for topics including status updates, photo captions, check-ins and comments. Now you can choose a certain time or place. "Photos by my friends from last month in New York ," or "Posts written on BC Ferries"Who you are What you doLocation Profile PhotoReview Your Status Updates. Review Your Comments. Review Your Comments. Review Your "About" Profile Section.globe = it was shared publicly, can be searched by any user. two silhouettes = it's shared with that user's friends; three silhouettes = it's shared with that person's friends of friends.
- 4. Create a URLYour Business Page Make a page, not a profile If people can't find a like button they will know you don't have a proper business page and you will not be following Facebook policy.As soon as you create your new business page go and edit the URL. You may have to get 50 likes before having to change it depending on your type of business.. Initially when you create your page, your URL will likely be facebook.com/, followed by a large jumble of numbers, but you can update this to be your business name by visiting Edit Page choose: Create a username for this page.DETAILS Many businesses with Facebook pages leave out key information phone number, address, products/services offered, etc -update this information any time it changes. -You dont want to have an old phone number or address displayed ..PROMOTE Facebook is not magic, you have to engage people, be interesting, have good content and watch for changes in how others are marketing and stay ahead of the wave!PromoteinstoretwitterFacebookadsPost & Engage
- 5. WHY PROMOTE? 1. Create Community 2. Offer Specials 3. Amuse & Entertains 4. Increase Likes 10 5. Promote in your Bricks and Mortar 9 Store 8 6. Grow Email Subscribers 7 8. Attract New Fans with Incentives 6 9. Solicit Feedback 10. Create it a PR Tool 5 11. Create a Customer Service Tool 4 12. Show off Tabs to 3 products on Pinterest or other platforms. 2 13.Content for Twitter 14. So you can share 1 Videos and Images 15. And share success 0 with Great Row 1 Headlines5 Key words to Generate Likes Like Take Submit Watch Post 5 Keywords for most comments Post Comment Tell Us Check LikeShare back From 8 other Social Media Row 2 Platforms You Should be onTO AY S T E W MO PRO UR YO AGE P Advertise? First Decide Why! 1)Website Conversions Column 1 2)Page Post Engagement: Promote your Column 2 Page posts. 3)Get Page likes 4)App Installs: Get people to install your mobile or desktop app. 5)App Engagement. 6)Offer Claims: Create offers for people to redeem in your store. 7)Event Responses: Increase Row 3 attendance at your 4 Row event.
- 6. of Cost and Target? All can view the costads your ads in real time from your manager. Watch your dates!Daily Budget Your daily budget is the amount you've indicated you're willing to spend on a specific campaign per day. Facebook will never charge you more than your daily budget on a given day. -FacebookGenderLOCALFriendsLifetime budgeting is similar to a daily budget but instead of setting an amount to spend per day, you set a lifetime budget to spend across the finite lifetime of the campaign. Our system will automatically try to spread your spend out evenly across the entire period of time that you've selected. -FacebookEducation COST PER CLICK (CPC)AgeLIFETIMEDAILYTargetConnectionsWhen you pay for clicks, your ad will be shown to the people who are most likely to click on your ad, but who may be unlikely to take any other action such as liking your Page, engaging with a Page post, installing your app, using your app or joining your event -FacebookOR CPM 1000 CLICKS
- 7. 12108Column 1 Column 2 Column 36420 Row 1Row 2Row 3Row 4
- 8. In Groups... members receive notifications by default Group members can participate in chats, upload photos to shared albums, collaborate on group docs invite members who are friends to group events.Facebook GroupsGreat for: Private Colaboration Sharing information Growing private relationshipsOpen and ForgetTypes of GroupsOpen Closed Secrete our at y and lik th er ile emb e mob Rem ts ar ed. n clie involv e to b
- 9. FACEBOOK BUSINESS GOALSGather Likes, Comments, Shares It is basic... businesses that have more of a presence on social media sites like Facebook rank higher in search engine results than those who don't and it translates in to more web traffic..Increase Profits By posting Facebook-only promotions to your business page which trigger call-to-action sales, exclusive offers, specials and email capture techniques.CONCLUSIONIncrease ReachEncourage happy clients to share your page Which will increase customer Interaction
- 10. Respond quickly The first reaction often is to delete delete delete as you have the power to do that on your Facebook Business Page if you are the administrator. (If you dont have administratorship over your Facebook page please ask us why you need a Social Media Policy in your business and how things can go very wrong if you dont) - Anyssa Carruthers From 4 Points to help with a negative reivew on Facebook or other Social Media Platforms The Communication Studio Www.thecommunicationstudio.ca5 WAYS TO DEAL WITH NEGATIVE RESPONSESCustomize your response if possible.dont become defensiveGet Private! Call them on the phone or contact via email conversationShow there was a positive resolution.