2019 - browning · browning, the quest for excellence 33 kite optics 34 kite k1 35 kite k4 1-4x24i...
Click here to load reader
Post on 15-May-2020
Embed Size (px)
2 0 1 9
P R E S S K I TE N G L I S H
Each year, Browning presents exc i t ing new features and products . Th is impulse for permanent innovat ion i s what def ines us : Browning i s the best there i s .
And s ince every hunter or shooter has the i r own spec i f ic needs , we must have as w ide and complete a range as poss ib le .
2019 i s no except ion.
New i tems inc lude the BAR and Maral Ref lex , formidable hunt ing r i f les so ld with the new Kite Opt ics K1 red dot .The ob ject ive i s to sharpen your ref lexes w ith the most inst inct ive a im poss ib le!
The Mara l Compos i te i s a l so ava i lab le now for left-handers .
Are you an af ic ionado of bo l t act ion r i f les?Treat yourse l f to custom qua l i ty! You wi l l be de l ighted with the new X-Bolt Pro range.
The X-Bolt Pro mainta ins the features that have made th is bo l t r i f leone of the most sought after on the market :
the Super Feather t r igger and a double barre l bedding.It has been improved at d i f ferent leve ls : spec i f ic des ign parts , top qua l i ty mater ia l s ,
hand- lapped barre l s and Cerakote f in i sh on a l l meta l parts .The part icu lar ly l ight X-Bolt SF Pro Carbon i s one of the major innovat ions of th i s new range.
Moving on to shotguns , let us f i r st h igh l ight the launch of the B725 Pro Master . Th is eas i ly ad justab le over-and-under gun i s a hybr id arm des igned for both c lay-p igeon shooters and hunt ing enthus iasts .
In a s ign i f icant ly d i f ferent category, the B525 Sporter Laminated w i l l de l ight those look ing for a robust shotgun,for both hunt ing and c lay-p igeon shoot ing sess ions .
One year after Browning ammunit ion arr ived on the European market , we are expanding our range with a new model .The BXS i s a h igh ly technolog ica l monol i th ic copper bu l let .
No doubt i t w i l l f ind fans at a t ime when a ban on lead i s rumoured.
In terms of scopes , in add it ion to the K1 red dot , we are now proud to offer the Kite K4 range .Th is range cons ists of a battue scope (1-4x24) and a sta lk ing scope (3-12x50).
They d i f fer f rom ex ist ing Kite models by a magni f icat ion of four aga inst a magni f icat ion of s ix for the others .
We have been work ing so hard to sat i s fy our customers that the l i s t of new features i s too long to set out here in fu l l .In th i s press k i t , you wi l l a l so f ind informat ion on our new outdoor gear , our IWA specia l edit ions ,
our po l icy of cont inuous ly improving our products and much more bes ides!
I would l ike to take th is opportunity to wish you an exce l lent hunt ing and sport ing year May i t be accompanied by f ru i t fu l co l laborat ion between us .
Adr ien Koutny
Alexandra Hellström,Browning Europe ambassadress
BAR & M ARAL REFLEX 5
M ARAL LEF T HANDED 6
BAR MK3 EDITION WILDBOAR GRADE 4 7
X-BOLT PRO 9
X-BOLT PRO CARBONE 10
X-BOLT PRO GRADE 5 11
X-BOLT PRO LONG RANGE GRS 12
X-BOLT HUNTER II MONTE-CARLO X-BOLT ECLIPSE HUNTER BROWN THREADED 13
A-BOLT 3 HUNTER L A MINATED BROWN A-BOLT 3 COMPO + KITE K4 COMBO 14
BLR HUNTER L A MINATED THREADED 15
SPORTING SHOTGUNS 16
B725 PRO M ASTER ADJUSTABLE 17
B525 SPORTER L A MINATED ADJUSTABLE 18
M A XUS SPORTING BL ACK CARBON 19
HUNTING & SHOOTING CLOTHING 22
THE BROWNING CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES RANGE 23
XPO PRO RF 24
XPO LIGHT SF 25
XPO COLDKILL 26
SNAPSHOT & ULTRA 78 27
ACCESSORIES AND EQUIPMENT 28
SAFES ZENITH 29
DOG PROTEC TION 31
CONSTANT IMPROVEMENT 32
BROWNING, THE QUEST FOR EXCELLENCE 33
KITE OPTICS 34
KITE K1 35
KITE K4 1-4X24i & KITE K4 3-12X50i 36
IWA SPECIALS 37
B525 SHADOW 38
B525 THE CROWN 28M 39
B525 LIBERT Y STEEL 40
B525 SPORTER ONE ADJUSTABLE TRAP FOREND CYNERGY COMPO BL ACK 41
B525 EXQUISITE 42
T h e i nte ns i ve s h o ot i n g a n d s o m e t i m e s h a r s h h u nt i n g co n d i t i o ns f ro m wo o d l a n d d e e r s t a lk i n g a n d h i l l s t a lk i n g to d r i ve n b i g ga m e a re to u gh o n yo u r r i f l e . W h e n yo u ge t a B rown i n g gu n yo u a l s o ge t o u r d o u b l e p ro m is e of e f fe c t i ve n e s s a n d re l i a b i l i t y. O u r te ch n o l o g y i s fo rge d by d e c a d e s of exp e r i e n ce i n th e f i e l d a n d w i l l n e ve r l e t yo u d own .G i ve yo u r s e l f th e b e s t th e re i s .
R I F L E S
BAR & MARAL REFLEX
BAR MK3 REFLEX COMPOSITE CF HC
NEW B A R M K 3 R E F L E X H U N T E R
BAR MK3 REFLEX HUNTER
NEWM A R A L R E F L E X C O M P O S I T E C F H C
MARAL REFLEX COMPOSITE CF HC
B A R M K 3 R E F L E X C O M P O S I T E C F H C
• The lowest pos i t ionning on the market for immediate target acquis i t ion , no need for an ad justab le cheek-piece
• Idea l eye/red dot d i stance for inst inct ive target acquis i t ion
• Great handl ing for easy ad justment of K1 red dot
• Add a scope with NOMAD removable mount system whi le keeping the red dot
• Browning qua l i ty gunsmith ing: co ld-hammered FN barre l s , Super Feather t r igger system, the most t r ied and tested re load ing systems on the market
• Ava i lab le in left-handed vers ion
You’re a l ready a step ahead. The fastest r i f les on the market a l l ied to the most intu i t ive s ight ing systemprov ide a new shoot ing exper ience, re invent ing concepts of speed and ergonomics .
BAR and Mara l Ref lex r i f les , w i th red po int Kite Opt ics K1 and the lowest mounts around,are guaranteed to br ing success to your hunt ing tr ips .
• 53cm barre l• Super Feather t r igger system for cr i sp shots• Hand cock ing system for max imum safety• Ref lex s ight (K1 red dot and super- low mount)• Carbon- look compos i te stock and b lack gr ips• Ava i lab le in left- and r ight-handed vers ions
• Cal ibres : 30-06Spr, 308Win, 9 .3x62 (r ight-handed vers ion on ly)
Recommended reta i l pr ice: € 2.199 / not ava i lable in the UK
• 53cm barre l• Super Feather t r igger system for cr i sp shots• Ref lex s ight (K1 red dot and super- low mount)• Grade 2 Turk ish wa lnut• Ava i lab le for left- and r ight-handers
• Cal ibres : 30-06Spr, 300WM
Recommended reta i l pr ice: € 2.199 / not ava i lable in the UK
• Threaded 51cm M14x1 barre l• Super Feather t r igger system for cr i sp shots• Hand cock ing system for max imum safety• Ref lex s ight (K1 red dot and super- low mount)• Carbon- look compos i te stock and b lack gr ips
• Only ava i lab le in r ight-handed vers ion• Cal ibres : 30-06Spr, 308Win
Recommended reta i l pr ice: € 2.349 - £2099
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON RED DOT KITE OPTICS K1 SEE PAGE 35
MARAL LEFT HANDED
NEW M A R A L C O M P O S I T E B R O W N L E F T H A N D E D
• Reload ing lever on the left• 56 cm f luted barre l w i th battue-type r ib
• M14X1 threaded barre l w i th T1 muzz le brake• Brown stock and b lack over-mould ing with ad justab le cheek-piece for fast target acquis i t ion
• Super Feather t r igger• Manual loader for max imum safety
• 20 mm Inf lex I I™ reco i l pad• Accessor ies : NOMAD Hybr id ra i l , s l ing r ings , 12 mm & 25 mm Inf lex I I™ reco i l pads , s tock insert , gunlock,
h igh capac i ty magaz ine (10 shots in 30-06Spr, 9 shots in 308Win)• ABS case
Recommended reta i l pr ice: € 2,199 / £1899
Since i t was launched in 2013, the Mara l has gradua l ly become the lead ing stra ight- l ine act ion r i f le .Its extreme versat i l i ty, unpara l le led speed and safety, and the accessor ies ava i lab le make i t a rea l barga in for a l l hunters ,
regard less of whether they pract ice battue, s ta lk ing or wa lk-up hunt ing.Th is year sees the launch of the f i r st Mara l for left-handers , the Mara l Compos i te Brown LH.
MARAL, THE BEST IN ITS CATEGORY
Maral , the fastest s tra ight- l ine act ion r i f le on the market , has become the standard in i t s f ie ld .
Th is broad success rests on severa l p i l l a rs :• Speed: un ique stra ight- l ine act ion system whereby a spr ing br ings back the bo lt (Quick Reload ing System). Th is g ives
the shooter prec ious extra moments . • Safety: the 7- lug bo lt i s conta ined in the rece iver, a c lear safety advantage. But the added va lue i s a l so in terms of
ergonomics : shooters are not bothered by the bo lt and can keep the i r target in the i r s ights . • Effect iveness : the Mara l Compos i te i s so ld with numerous accessor ies to enr ich the shoot ing exper ience. The reco i l
pads are interchangeable , an ad justab le cheek-piece a l lows for qu ick s ight ing and a stock insert , a Nomad Hybr id ra i l and a h igh capac i ty magaz ine are suppl ied in the box .
BAR MK3 LIMITED EDITION WILDBOAR GRADE 4
NEWB A R M K 3 L I M I T E D E D I T I O N W I L D B O A R G R A D E 4
• Fluted barre l• Fibre opt ic s ights
• Pol i shed/o i led p i sto l gr ip in grade 4 wa lnut • Tu l ip fore-end
• Nicke l-p lated rece iver• Inf lex I I reco i l pad
• ABS case• Accessor ies : 12 & 25 mm recoi l pads , 7 mm insert , butt swive l r ings
• Cal ibres : 300WM, 30-06spr, 308Win, 9 .3x62
Recommended reta i l pr ice: € 2,499 / not ava i lable in the UK
In the f ie ld of semi-automat ic r i f les , the iconic Browning BAR has no rea l r i va l s .Highly effect ive , the BAR with i t s legendary re l iab i l i ty has been the queen of the battue s ince 1966.
This year aga in , w i ld boar enthus iasts w i l l be de l ighted with the BAR MK3 L imited Edit ion Wi ld Boar Grade 4.
Only 500 numbered p ieces (f rom 1 to 500) in th i s exc lus ive ser ies w i l l be put into c i rcu lat ion wor ldwide .The engrav ing, retouched by hand, represents a w i ld boar such as we would l ike to encounter dur ing battues .
To emphas ise the except iona l character of th i s BAR, the wooden e lements are in grade 4 wa lnut .
Browning ’s vocat ion for more than a century has been to respond to the needs of every shooter and hunter, w i th exce l lence as i t s watchword.We make every effort to produce the best f i rearms poss ib le for everyone, at the best pr ice .
The deve lopment of the X-Bolt Pro range i s no except ion to the ru le .
The X-Bolt Pro range i s for those who want to fee l perfect ion with the i r t r igger f inger. We have des igned these new f i rearms on the bas i s of two technica l features
which make the X-Bolt one of the most accurate r i f les on the market :
• Three- lever Super Feather Tr igger system with no overtrave l or take-up• Barre l i s f ree-f loated by bedding the f ront and rear of the act ion
To prov ide an ent i re ly new shoot ing exper ience, we wanted to go further. The X-Bolt Pro d i f fers f rom the c lass ic X-Bolt w ith a ser ies of features :
• Eas i ly ident i f iab le spec i f ic parts : f luted bo lt and bo lt handle
• Custom qua l i ty barre l l app ing process by hand
• High qua l i ty mater ia l s for the stocks (grade 5/6 wood or carbon f ibre)• Cerakote Tungsten f in i sh on a l l meta l l ic parts and on the magaz ine end
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF BARREL LAPPING?
Since i t s l aunch severa l years ago, the X-Bolt has won great pra i se for i t s extreme accuracy.The combinat ion of a h igh-performance tr igger, exemplary gunsmith ing
and double bedding of the barre l on the forestock guarantees except iona l resu l ts .
Dr iven as we a lways are to prov ide more choice , we are now offer ing barre l l app ing on the X-Bolt Pro range.
Barre l l app ing i s usua l ly the reserve of custom manufacturers and invo lves rubbing any machin ing traces ins ide the barre l .Th is i s because any remain ing too l ing marks can increase copper ing of the barre lwhich can have a detr imenta l ef fect on accuracy in cases of poor maintenance.
Th is pract ice means the accuracy of our f lagsh ip bo lt act ion r i f le i s improved just that b i t more .
X-BOLT PRO CARBON
NEWX-B O LT P R O C A R B O N
• Ultra-r ig id , l ightweight carbon f ibre stock with compressed h igh-dens i ty foam core• Fluted barre l M14x1 threaded with thread protector
• Inf lex I I reco i l pad 12 , 20 & 25mm• Length of s tock: 353mm
• Accessor ies : f ixed r ings 30mm Cerakote f in i sh , 7mm insert• X-Bolt Pro range f in i sh: f luted bo lt , barre l l app ing by hand, tungsten Cerakote f in i sh on a l l meta l l ic parts and on magaz ine end
• Super Feather Tr igger• Cal ibre : 243Win, 6 .5CRM, 30-06spr, 308Win, 7mmRem
Recommended reta i l pr ice: € 2,290 / £2050
You demand the best . Fa i lure i s not an opt ion. You need a f i rearm in the same mould:h igh-performance and resu l ts-based. You never look for excuses .
The X-Bolt Pro Carbon has been des igned for you. It s feather weight wi l l a l low you to push your l imits when hunt ing.The r ig id stock prov ides you with even better accuracy.
THE X-BOLT PRO CARBON AND ITS COMPETITORS
X-BOLT PRO CARBON: A HIGHLY TECHNOLOGICAL STOCK
The best combinat ion of l ightweight , r ig id i ty and perfect assembly:• Ultra-r ig id stock and perfect assembly between stock and bo lt cas ing• 2 layers of carbon f ibre with compressed h igh-dens i ty foam core• Ultra-strong compressed carbon f ibre butt p late • Double bedding
And the resu l t? An extremely accurate f i rearm which weighs on ly 2 .7kg!
C O M PA R I S O N B A S E D O N C A L I B E R 3 0 - 0 6 S P R SAKO 85 CARBONLIGHT SAUER 404 XTC STEYR CARBON CL2 LIGHT X-BOLT PRO CARBON
T O TA L W E I G H T 2.680 kg 3.007 kg 2.800 kg (catalogue weight) 2.760 kg
B A R R E L Stainless fluted Steel fluted Steel Steel fluted
F I N I S H Stainless Blued Blued Cerakote
B A R R E L L E N G T H 51cm 56cm 51cm 53cm
S U G G E S T E D R E TA I L P R I C E € 3,400 € 6,500 € 4,800 € 2,290
P R I C E D I F F E R E N C E V S X- B O LT P R O C A R B O N +48% +184% +110% 0%
X-BOLT PRO GRADE 5
NEWX-B O LT P R O G R A D E 5
• Amer ican wa lnut grade 5/6 • Rosewood and meta l inserts on forestock and p isto l gr ip
• Standard barre l prof i le , f luted and threaded M14x1 with f lush mounted thread protector• Barre l l app ing by hand, as for the rest of the X-Bolt Pro range
• Inf lex I I reco i l pad (12 , 20 & 25mm)• Butt length: 375mm
• Super Feather t r igger• Accessor ies : butt swive l r ing, scope mount ing base , t r igger t ransportat ion lock
• Cal ibre : 30-06Spr, 308win, 300WM, 243win• Barre l length: 56cm - 22inch (30-06, 308w, 243win) , 61cm – 24inch (300wm)
Recommended reta i l pr ice: € 1 ,999 / £1799
People who apprec iate beaut i fu l wood wi l l be impressed by the X-Bolt Pro Grade 5 .Nobody can remain ind i f ferent to the pure curves , the meta l inserts , the beauty of the grade 5/6 wa lnut and f luted bo lt .
Th is X-Bolt Pro sets a new standard for e legance.
X-BOLT PRO LONG RANGE GRS
X-B O LT P R O L O N G R A N G E G R S NEW
X-B O LT P R O C A R B O N X-B O LT P R O G 5 T H R E A D E D
X-B O LT P R O L O N G R A N G E G R S
• GRS Sporter stock with 4-way ad justab le reco i l pad • Laminated p lywood for extreme r ig id i ty
• Long range barre l prof i le (semi-heavy) , f luted and M14x1 threaded with f lush muzz le break and thread protector prov ided• Barre l l app ing by hand, as for the rest of the X-Bolt Pro range, for max imum accuracy
• Picat inny ra i l scope mount 20 MOA• Barre l length: 61cm
• Cal ibre : 308win, 6 .5CM
Recommended reta i l pr ice: € 2,190 / £1999
A perfect shot i s on ly poss ib le i f shooter and f i rearm are in perfect symbios i s .Gun, scope and ammunit ion must comply with the wi l l of the person pu l l ing the tr igger.
The X-Bolt Pro Long Range GRS, a t ru ly ergonomic f i rearm, wi l l a l low you to ach ieve the imposs ib le .
THE X-BOLT PRO, A STANDARD RANGE RIFLE WITH CUSTOM-MADE QUALITY
As with a l l guns in the X-Bolt Pro range, the barre l of the X-Bolt Pro Long Range GRS has been through our barre l lapping process .Th is feature i s normal ly reserved for custom r i f les and s ign i f icant ly improves accuracy.
Barre l l app ing i s not the on ly technique usua l ly reserved for custom r i f les which g ives the X-Bolt Pro range sub-M.O.A. accuracy .
L ike the ent i re X-Bolt range, Pro or not , the X-Bolt Pro Long Range GRS has the benef i t of double bedding .Th is obscure term h ides some key informat ion.
The barre l /rece iver i s he ld on the forestock by two spots of res in : one in f ront of the rece iver and one at the back .Th is process i s done by hand and for the X-Bolt range a lone, and means that our f loat ing barre l s guarantee above-average accuracy
s ince v ibrat ions f rom the stock have no inf luence on the shot . We are the on ly manufacturers on the market to do th is process! Why?
Because in order to prov ide our customers with the best ,we are ready to lengthen product ion t ime by some measure and to increase product ion costs .
Let ’ s not forget e i ther that a l l X-Bolt barre l s are checked three t imes for prec is ion,the r i f l ing f in i sh , and the d imens iona l homogeneity of the bore .
X-BOLT HUNTER II MONTE-CARLO
NEWX-B O LT S F H U N T E R I I M O N T E C A R L O T H R E A D E D
NEWX-B O LT S F H U N T E R I I M O N T E C A R L O
X-B O LT E C L I P S E H U N T E R B R O W N T H R E A D E D NEW
• Standard barre l prof i le• Open f ibre-opt ic s ights or w ithout s ights
• New Monte-Car lo sty le wa lnut stock • 20 mm Inf lex I I reco i l pad
• Bolt brushed on f lat surface• 3-p iece bo lt handle with choice of hexagona l or round end p iece
• Scope mount ing bases• Ava i lab le in r ight- or left-handed vers ions
• Cal ibre threaded vers ion : 243Win, 30-06Spr, 308Win• Cal ibre s ights vers ion: 30-06Spr, 300WM, 7x64
Recommended reta i l pr ice: € 1 ,199 / £1099 for the vers ion without s ights / € 1 ,399 / £1249 for the vers ion with s ights
The X-Bolt , the f lagsh ip bo lt act ion r i f le of the Browning range, i s gett ing a makeover. In wood at least . We are now offer ing two new vers ions of the X-Bolt Hunter.
The f i r st vers ion i s equ ipped with a battue r ib s ight ing system.The other vers ion comes with a threaded barre l and without s ights to a l low a scope to be eas i ly mounted.
Both vers ions are ava i lab le for r ight and left handers .
X-BOLT ECLIPSE HUNTER BROWN THREADED
• Standard prof i le barre l w i thout s ights• M14x1 threaded with f lush thread protector
• Stock with a thumb cav i ty and Monte-Car lo cheek p iece• Brown laminated p lywood, sat in varn ish
• Inf lex reco i l pad• Scope mount ing bases
• 3-p iece bo lt handle with choice of hexagona l or round end p iece• Weight : 3 .15kg
• Cal ibre : 30-06spr & 308win (53cm barre l ) , 243win (56cm barre l )
Recommended reta i l pr ice: € 1 ,349 / £1049
For a successfu l shot , the way you shoulder a gun has more inf luence than your s ight .The new X-Bolt Ec l ipse Hunter Brown, equipped with a stock with a thumb hole , does 50% of the work for you.
Ava i lab le in r ight- or left-handed vers ions , th i s r i f le w i l l exce l i f you are hunt ing f rom a h ide or sta lk ing.
A-BOLT 3 HUNTER LAMINATED BROWN
NEWA-B O LT 3 H U N T E R L A M I N AT E D B R O W N
A-BOLT 3 COMPO + KITE K4 COMBO
NEWA-B O LT 3 C O M P O S I T E K I T E K 4 3-12X 50 C O M B O T H R E A D E D
• Standard barre l prof i le – without s ights• Threaded M14x1 with f lush thread protect ion for insta l lat ion of muzz le break or s i lencer • Brown laminated p lywood, sat in varn ish for a c lean look and res i stance to a l l condit ions
• Inf lex reco i l pad for increased shoot ing comfort• Scope mount ing bases
• Cal ibre : 243Win, 30-06Spr, 308Win, 300WM
Recommended reta i l pr ice: € 949 / £799
The A-Bolt 3 means the guarantee of Browning qua l i ty at an unbeatab le pr ice .The new A-Bolt 3 comes with a laminated p lywood stock for extra strength.
The pr ice i s s t i l l as compet i t ive .
• Standard barre l prof i le , w i thout s ights• Threaded M14x1 with f lush thread protect ion
• Compos i te stock• Inf lex reco i l pad
• Integrated scope r ings mount system (mounted on the weapon)• KITE K4 3-12x50 (mounted on the r ings – not targeted)
• Cal ibre : 243Win, 30-06Spr, 308win
Recommended reta i l pr ice: € 1 ,499 / £1199
Just got your hunt ing permit? Want a second r i f le so you can go sta lk ing?The A-bolt 3 Combo i s equ ipped with a Kite K4 3-12x50 scope a l ready mounted.
You just have to a im i t and f lush out the game.
BLR HUNTER LAMINATED THREADED
B L R L I G H T W E I G H T H U N T E R L A M I N AT E D B R O W N T H R E A D E D NEW
• Fibre opt ic ad justab le s ight – ad justab le perforated s ight r ib • 53cm threaded barre l M14x1 with f lush mounted thread protector
• Brown laminated p lywood stock and fore-end• Matte b lack f in i sh
• Detachable magaz ine• Weight : 3 .1kg
• Cal ibre : 30-06Spr, 308w, 300W
Recommended reta i l pr ice: € 1 ,385 / £1120
Like a good many lever act ion r i f les , the BLR i s the weapon of your dreams.A r i f le whose act ion reca l l s the dusty byways of the o ld West , the vast open spaces and an intox icat ing sense of f reedom.
But i f the BLR conjures up a l l that , i t i s a l so r ight up to date , as test i f ied by th is new model .
THE BLR: A FIREARM COMBINING TRADITION AND MODERNITY
The BLR, our lever act ion r i f le , of fers a number of advantages .L ike a l l lever act ion r i f les , i t g ives you a strong fee l ing of secur i ty. The externa l hammer re inforces th is fee l ing even more.
Its robustness , short barre l and open s ights make i t an idea l weapon for sta lk ing.
Although lever act ion r i f les t rad i t iona l ly have a tubular magaz ine , the BLR i s d i st ingu ished by a detachable magaz ine .Th is improves the user ’ s exper ience enormous ly.
Fi rst , a detachable magaz ine a l lows a much faster re load. You only need to carry a couple of extra magaz ines in the bottom of your pocket .
Another major advantage i s that you can use any ammunit ion of the chosen ca l ibre .For safety reasons , a tubular magaz ine does not a l low the use of po inted-t ip ammunit ion .
Obvious ly the BLR with i t s detachable magaz ine doesn’t have th is prob lem.
The f ina l advantage i s that the BLR magaz ine means hunters can rap id ly un load the i r weapon after a hunt ,much qu icker than i f i t was a gun with a tubular magaz ine . It i s an added p lus both in terms of safety, and in the ease of use .
B rown i n g i s th e n a m e b e h i n d m o re th a n 50 0 FI TA SC co m p e t i t i o n m e d a l s s i n ce 20 0 9.Ch a m p i o ns t r u s t u s b e c a u s e o u r exp e r t i s e i s b o r n f ro m a l o n g-s t a n d i n g t r a d i t i o n of exce l l e n ce th at n e ve r l e t s th e m d own .B ut we d o n’t re s t o n o u r l a u re l s a t B rown i n g. Eve r y ye a r, we p u s h th e b o u n d a r i e s w i th o u r i n n ov at i o ns to ke e p o u r s h o ote r s a m o n g th e m e d a l s .
S P O R T I N G S H O T G U N S
B725 PRO MASTER ADJUSTABLE
B 725 P R O M A S T E R A DJ U S TA B L E NEW
• Hybr id t rap/sport gun• Adjustab le stock, p i sto l gr ip w ith pa lm swel l , t rap fore-end
• 76 or 81cm back-bored barre l s , Vector Pro• 8 Invector DS Extended chokes (Cyl , 1 /4, L ight ½, ½, L ight ¾, ¾, Ful l x2 , Extra Ful l )
• Adjustab le mid-height top r ib (1 1-8) f rom 50%/50% to 70%/30%. No too ls needed for ad justment . Lock ing system.• Hi-Viz s ights
• Grade 4 Turk ish wa lnut• Pachmayr 20mm recoi l pad with hard top
• Accessor ies : VCI socks , extra t r iggers , Pro Ba lance counterweight system, extra 25mm recoi l pad• Opal ine gun case
• Also ava i lab le in left-handed vers ion•12/70 ca l ibre
Recommended reta i l pr ice € 5,199 / £ 4099
Every day you wi l l f ind shooters at c lay grounds everywhere conso l idat ing the reputat ion for exce l lence of Browning sport shotguns .Our shotguns combine except iona l performance and re l iab i l i ty.
The new B725 Pro Master i s the latest to jo in the Pro Sport and Pro Trap in the B725 Pro range.Th is hybr id shotgun (for use in Sport/Trap) can be ad justed to your body shape and i s de l ivered
with a w ide range of accessor ies to he lp you exceed your ob ject ives .
B525 SPORTER LAMINATED ADJUSTABLE
NEWB 525 S P O R T E R L A M I N AT E D A DJ U S TA B L E
• Engrav ing: New “B525 SL” des ign (sport ing and sober) • Nitr ided f in i sh
• 10 mm top r ib w ith Hi-Viz f ront s ight• Vent i lated s ide r ibs
• INV + Extended chokes• Laminated/g lued CWP wood with sat in f in i sh
• Tu l ip fore-end• Pisto l gr ip w ith ad justab le cheek-piece
• Inf lex I I pad (12 , 20 & 25mm)• Average weight : 3 .65 kg
• ABS case• Ava i lab le in 76 and 81 cm
• 12M Cal ibre (76mm)
Recommended reta i l pr ice: € 2,599 / £2175
Sports shooters are probably the most demanding in the market . When i t comes to shoot ing, they want on ly the best . And that ’ s just f ine! Browning has dep loyed a l l i t s knowhow to des ign the B525 Sporter Laminated,
a f i rearm that w i l l g ive exce l lent resu l ts both when c lay p igeon shoot ing and when hunt ing.Its super-stab le , r ig id stock wi l l improve your shoot ing exper ience and a l so the l i fe expectancy of your shotgun,
even after tens of thousands of cartr idges!
WHY CHOOSE A LAMINATED/GLUED WOOD STOCK?
The main advantage of laminated/g lued wood stocks i s the i r extreme strength because of the except iona l density of th i s mater ia l .Laminated/g lued wood stocks are more res i s tant to abras ion and moisture . The g lue we use to make b i rchwood stocks i s a l so waterproof .
Whether at the c lay ground pas shoot ing range or out hunt ing, you wi l l be ab le to take out your f i rearm conf ident ly. Th is i s the f i r st s t rength of th i s s tock .
The stabi l i ty of l aminated/g lued wood stocks s l ight ly improves the accuracy of the shotgun,but i t a l so further extends the l i fe expectancy of the f i rearm to some degree.
The hand f i t t ing of a l l Browning over/under shotguns guarantee them an except iona l longev i ty. The r ig id i ty of a laminated stock strengthens even more th is qua l i ty inherent in our shotguns .
The laminated/g lued stock of the B525 Sporter Laminated Adjustab le has other advantages as we l l .The b i rchwood mass i s s ta ined, so i t can be restored s imply by sanding i t w i thout hav ing to co lour i t .
It should a l so be noted that we use no substances that are harmful for the env i ronment or the shooter.
MAXUS SPORTING BLACK CARBON
M A X U S S P O R T I N G B L A C K C A R B O N F I B E R I N V + NEW
• Overs i zed bo lt and cock ing handle• Carbon f ibre look
• Sport ing f rame (no Cut Off – no dr i l led ho les for mount ing a scope)• Top r ib 8-6mm
• Compos i te stock• Inf lex I I pad• Brushed bo lt
• ABS case• Accessor ies : 6 Invector+ chokes• Ava i lab le in 71 and 76cm barre l s
• Cal ibre 12M (76mm)
Recommended reta i l pr ice: € 1 ,520 / £1290
Unequal led shoot ing comfort , astounding rap id i ty, ab i l i ty to cope with a l l loads , an innovat ive look: the Maxus i s be ing ta lked about .The new Maxus Sport ing Black Carbon i s the new arr iva l of the range.
And i t ’ s go ing to get a lot of attent ion.
THE MAXUS, THE BEST CHOICE POSSIBLE
The p lethora of semi-automat ic shotguns ava i lab le can be bewi lder ing for the end consumer.Should you go with a gas-powered or an inert ia dr iven shotgun? That ’ s the f i r st quest ion to ask yourse l f .
If you chose a gas-powered mechanism, the Maxus has to be the f i r st cho ice of the sports shooter or hunter.There are a number of reasons why:
• Unequa l led shoot ing comfort : the Power Drive Gas System works w ith loads of 24g to 64g. That ’ s not the on ly added va lue! Combined with the Inf lex reco i l pad and Back-bored Vector Pro barre l , the Power System means an average reduct ion of 18% recoi l fe l t by the shooter. The semi-automat ic shotgun with the softest reco i l on the market i s a l so one of the fastest , s ince due to i t s min imal reco i l you can l ine up a second shot a lmost instant ly.
• Unique innovat ion: the Maxus i s the on ly semi-automat ic shotgun on the market to have the Speed Load Plus system . Th is technology, un ique to Browning, a l lows you to send the f i r st cartr idge of the magaz ine d i rect ly into the chamber without operat ing the bo lt . The d i scharge i s a l so as fast . So, more t ime for shoot ing!
• High performance tr igger : the Maxus Lightning Tr igger i s the best t r igger ever des igned for a semi-automat ic shotgun. With average h i t t imes of 0.0052 seconds , the Lightning tr igger system is 24% faster than the most s imi lar semi-automatic compet it ion . In add it ion, i t i s easy to remove for c lean ing.
Not convinced yet?Please v i s i t our b log: https : / /en.browning-blog.eu/browning-maxus-repeat ing-exce l lence/
B rown i n g i s a b e n ch m a r k i n th e wo r l d of gu ns . Fo r m o re th a n a ce ntu r y, we h ave b e e n d e ve l o p i n g re vo l ut i o n a r y gu ns th at d e l i ve r u n p a r a l l e l e d re su l t s . We h ave n ow d e c i d e d to u s e a l l th e k n ow-h ow of o u r b e s t e n g i n e e r s to d e ve l o p a r a n ge of a m m u n i t i o n , s i m p l y b e c a u s e exce pt i o n a l gu ns d e s e r ve e q u a l l y h i gh-l e ve l a m m u n i t i o n .
A M M U N I T I O N
BXS – SOLID EXPANSION
B X S
Browning Ammunit ion has added the BXS to i t s b ig game range.Th is monol i th ic so l id copper bu l let i s more than just a subst i tute for lead ammunit ion:
i t offers except iona l performance thanks to a combinat ion of technolog ies .Its po lymer t ip and ho l low head produce extremely rap id and effect ive expans ion,
and i t s monol i th ic des ign ensures near 100% mass retent ion, prov id ing deep penetrat ion .Add to that some cons iderab le weight and you get an idea l ammunit ion for heavy game.
Monolithic construction (copper)• Near-100% mass retention• Deep penetration• Lead-free
Polymer tip • Better long-range speed and energy retention• Faster expansion
Hollow PointImmediate expansion and massive energy transfer
gr g m/s J
C192 4 02701 270 Win 130 8,42 945 881 3761 3266 20C192 4 30061 30-06 Spr 180 11,66 838 782 4097 3563 20C192 4 03081 308 Win 150 9,72 860 793 3639 3053 20C192 4 03001 300 Win 180 11,66 914 855 4877 4260 20C192 4 00071 7mm Rem 139 9,01 960 899 4152 3635 20C192 4 00651 6.5 CM 120 7,78 869 807 2934 2529 20
56 € / £47
58 € / £47
72 € / £61
72 € / £61
58 € / £47
72 € / £61
L e a d-fre e
At Browning, each item of clothing starts from a passion for the hunt, our years of experience and f ield tests, and the expertise that all this brings. We combine high-performance materials with cutting edge technology to offer full body protection against the wind, rain and cold, as well as thorny thickets and bramble bushes. While our clothing is tough enough to resist any challenge, it is also comfortable for hunters. The supple materials we use adapt to any body shape, making our hard-wearing yet elegant clothes more eff icient as well .
H U N T I N G A N D S H O O T I N G C L O T H I N G
Browning has forged i t s legend in the stee l of act ion f rames and barre l s . However, Browning i s not just about f i rearms or ammunit ion .For years , Browning has been offer ing a complete range of accessor ies and c loth ing
that meet the same standards of qua l i ty as the f i rearms that have bu i l t our reputat ion for exce l lence.With compet i t ive pr ices and an u l t ra-complete range,
Browning stands out as a key p layer for c loth ing and accessor ies for hunt ing and shoot ing. Here i s a br ief overv iew of our range.
CLOTHES FOR SMALL GAME
CLOTHES FOR TRACKING/STALKING
CLOTHES FOR BIG GAME
BAT TUECLOTHES FOR
CLOTHES DOG VESTS SAFES ACCESSORIES
Field Hells Canyon II XPO Pro Tracker Pro Snapshot 5 vests to fit all dog sizes
Six safes with capacity for10 to 27 firearms and various levels of security and finish
10 pairs of gloves for all hunting
and shooting needs
Great Passing Featherlight XPO Light Tracker One Protect Phoenix 2 harnesses - 38 different caps and headwear
- Savannah Powerfleece - Master IINumerous accessories
for a perfect fit for your dog
Wide range of bags, backpacks, ear
defenders and shooting glasses, cartridge
cases, cleaning kits etc.
- - ColdKill - Ultra - - 19 sheaths and cases
- - - - - - - 15 knives
For people who share Browning va lues , qua l i ty i s paramount .Fi rearms, accessor ies and c loth ing should be a spr ingboard to success for the i r hunt ing or sport ing goa ls .
Browning i s committed to respect ing th is contract of t rust .
THE BROWNING CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES RANGE
XPO PRO RF
The XPO Pro range sets the standard for b ig game hunters in battue . Warm, waterproof and comfortab le , i t protects hunters dur ing winter days spent at the stand.
The new XPO Pro jacket and matching trousers are even better than before , w ith the fo l lowing improvements :
• Sl immer f i t• New trouser cut
• Ultra-quiet fasten ing• Increased heat preservat ion
• Improved f lex ib i l i ty• Latera l openings for eas ier movement when wa lk ing or s i t t ing
• Reinforced stretch fabr ic at the e lbow and knee
Rear game bag pocket
Radio pocket for either hand
Opening at the bottom of the legs with zip fastener
• Colours : bronze, b laze , A-TACS AU Camo, Max5
• Cut: Regular f i t
• L in ings : Prevent , Pr imaloft
• Extra protect ive features : Reinforced stretch fabr ic at the e lbow and knee
• Other features : comfort z ip , game pocket
• Sizes : S to XXXL
Recommended reta i l pr ice ( jacket) : 259€ / £235Recommended reta i l pr ice (trousers) : 179€ / £165
XPO LIGHT SF
The XPO Light range has a l so been renewed. Intended for b ig game hunters , i t i s s t i l l as waterproof , l ight and breathable .As the XPO Pro, we’ve improved the XPO Light range.
The XPO Light wi l l be perfect for a l l act ive hunts ,when the hunter needs to look for exce l lency.
With i t s kev lar s t retch inserts , the XPO Light wi l l protect you perfect ly whi le fo l lowing your moves .
We have improved the fo l lowing po ints :
• Colours : bronze, b laze (Jacket on ly)
• Cut: Sl im f i t
• L in ing: Prevent
• Reinforcements : Kev lar Stretch & Cordura stretch at the e lbows and knees
• Other features : game pocket
• Sizes : S to XXXL
Recommended reta i l pr ice ( jacket) : 229€ / £209Recommended reta i l pr ice (trousers) : 159€ / £143
Radio pocket for either hand
Rear game bag pocket
Hood that can be packed away inside the collar and shoulder reinforcement
Underarm ventilation zip
Days can seem long when temperatures are c lose to f reez ing, and you are hav ing to stay st i l l on a battue hunt .You might even wish you were st i l l in your n ice warm bed.
With the new XPO ™ ColdKi l l range that can be f i t ted into XPO Pro anoraks , these thoughts w i l l no longer cross your mind.
X P O ™ C O L D K I L L V E S T
• Bronze co lour
• Sl im f i t cut
• Pr imaloft ™ l in ing
• Stretchy f leece mater ia l
Recommended reta i l pr ice: 99€ / £89
X P O ™ C O L D K I L L J A C K E T
• Bronze co lour
• Sl im f i t cut
• Pr imaloft™ l in ing
• Stretchy f leece mater ia l
Recommended reta i l pr ice: 129€ / £119
SNAPSHOT & ULTRA 78
Hunters and shooters are f i r st and foremost enthus iasts and, l ike a l l t rue enthus iasts , they to dress for the part .With th is in mind, Browning i s expanding i t s range of sweatsh i rts and po los .
S N A P S H O T WA R M S W E AT S H I R T
• Sl im f i t cut
• Hood, handwarmer pocket , z ip fastener, fake fur
• S izes : f rom S to XXXL
Recommended reta i l pr ice: 69€ / £64
U LT R A 78 P O L O S H I R T
• Flex ib le mater ia l for max imum comfort when shoot ing
• S izes : f rom S to XXXL
Recommended reta i l pr ice: 49€ / £45
S N A P S H O T Z I P S W E AT S H I R T
• Sl im f i t cut
• Hood, handwarmer pocket , z ip fastener
• S izes : f rom S to XXXL
Recommended reta i l pr ice: 59€ / £49
M i l l i o ns of h u nte r s t r u s t B rown i n g b e c a u s e we k n ow wh at yo u n e e d .O u r exp e r t i s e co m e s f ro m d e c a d e s of exp e r i e n ce i n th e f i e l d , gu a r a nte e i n g yo u p ro d u c t s of f l aw l e s s q u a l i t y.Yo u ’ l l b e e n ch a nte d by o u r e q u i p m e nt a n d r a n ge of gu n s a f e s .
A C C E S S O R I E S & E Q U I PM E N T
BROWNING SAFES: FIRE AND INTRUSION PROOF
700,000 homes wor ldwide have dec ided to put the i r t rust in Browning Pro Stee l safes to protect the i r most va luab le possess ions .Th is i s no matter of chance: our safes exce l in three aspects .
• Innovat ion in secur i ty :1 . Super ior qua l i ty stee l 2 . Technica l ly super ior manufactur ing process (cont inuous weld ing as
opposed to spot- weld ing by our compet i tors , extremely prec ise cutt ing with automat ic too l ing for a perfect f i t)
3 . S&G e lectronic lock , Force Def lector system4. We have the best cert i f icat ions of the European market
• Protect ion aga inst f i re :1 . Thermablock technology g ives Browning safes a res i s tance that i s
two to three t imes super ior to that of our compet i tors ’ safes , as shown by the fo l lowing measurements carr ied out in rea l t ime in the presence of impart ia l observers (European journa l i s ts) .
2 . Externa l h inges . Th is feature seems to be a mere deta i l to many but i s in fact a major advantage. Weld ing the door h inges to the outs ide of the safe makes i t poss ib le to avo id gaps in the Thermablock f i reproof insu lat ion and to increase the f i re res i s tance by 200%. Th is a l so a l lows our doors to open at 180°, aga inst 90° for most of our compet i tors ’ safes .
• Unique internal modular i ty :1 . None of our compet i tors ’ safes can c la im to have an inter ior as
user-fr iendly and as adaptab le as a Browning safe . The she lves can be changed in seconds and the door has storage areas .
Maximum securityFire resistance: 90 min at 915° C
EN 1143-1 Grade 0 + UL RSC certified
Nine permanent and removable bolts
180° door opening angle
Z E N I T H 19
• New co lour : Textured Black
• New handle : 5-spoke
• New f in i sh: Browning Logo Black chrome
Recommended reta i l pr ice: € 2899 / £2599
Sti l l not convinced?Vis i t https : / /f r.browning-blog.eu/5-ra i sons-equiper-coffre-fort-browning/
M I N U T E S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
BREAKING POINT *
* The breaking point corresponds to the temperature at which paper catches fire.
SAFE ZENITH 19
3 B R O W N I N G X P L O R E R B A G (B X B )2 B R O W N I N G H U N T I N G B A G (B H B )
• Capac ity : 12 l i t res• Weight : 700 grams
• Advantage: incorporated f i rearm holder
Recommended reta i l pr ice: 79 € / £59
Every hunt i s an adventure and every adventure requires a min imum amount of equipment .Browning i s now offer ing a range of back packs for a l l your needs .
The BSB, with a 12-l itre capacity, a l lows you to carry everything you need for your battues.An interest ing feature is a specia l ly des igned compartment to transport your shooting st ick, or your f i rearm in complete safety.
• Capac ity : 34 l i t res• Weight : 650 grams
• Advantage: idea l for s tor ing c loth ing and accessor ies
Recommended reta i l pr ice: 59 € / £54
• Capac ity : 41 l i t res• Weight : 1 .2kg
• Advantage: comfort , f i rearm storage compartment , easy access to a l l your hunt ing accessor ies , orange ra in cover
Recommended reta i l pr ice: 99 € / £89
People who l ike to ra i se the bar love the BXB. Its 41 l i t re-capac i ty, orange ra in cover and f i rearmfasten ing system means you can stay focussed on the ob ject ives you are str iv ing for.
Blaze orange rain coverincluded
Side bullet support
Bartacked webbing givesmultiple attachment points
Front lashing system
Front lashing system withdrop-down pocket to carry your gun or bow securely
Front lashing system with drop-down pocket
to carry your gun or bow securely
Front accessory pocketFront compression stuff pocket
Lower side mesh pockets
1 B R O W N I N G S M A L L B A G (B S B )
The 34-l i t re capac i ty of the BHB is idea l for a l l your hunt ing tr ips .A strap a l lows you to compress the bag to f i t a l l your accessor ies and c loth ing ins ide .
PROTECTIONS FOR DOGS
Dogs are the best hunt ing companions . Without them, our hunt ing days would not be the same.Dur ing b ig game hunts , our t rusted ass i s tants often r i sk the i r l i ves .
It i s therefore essent ia l to make the necessary investment , not on ly in order to protect your four- leggedcompanion’s l i fe but a l so to avo id often very cost ly v i s i t s to the vet ’ s .
Fa i thfu l to our po l icy of permanent improvement and in order to estab l i sh Browning as market leader just a l i t t le more f i rmly,we have improved a whole ser ies of po ints on our ex i st ing models :
BROWNING PROTECTIONS FOR DOGS: THE RANGE
We have made certa in key improvements , but not to those products most popular w ith our customers :
E X T E R N A L FA B R I C
Pro range: CORDURA 1100Dtex
Hunter-One range: CORDURA 600Dtex
A N T I-P E R F O R AT I O N
Pro range: DYNEEMA 4 layers
Hunter-One range: DYNEEMA 3 layers
T H E R M O R E G U L AT I O N
Pro range: 2 layers
I N T E R I O R FA B R I C
Waterproof soft fabr ic
ModelRecommended reta i l pr ice
(from)PROTECT ONE € 149 / £135
PROTECT HUNTER € 189 / £170PROTECT PRO € 229 / £209
PROTECT PRO EVO € 279 / £250
N E W E R G O N O M I C C U T
Better f reedom of movement for the dog ’s head
C R O S S S T I T C H I N G
On a l l ve lcroIncreased strength
Y K K Z I P FA S T E N E R
Strengthened durab i l i ty
H I G H R E S I S TA N C E T H R E A D
Heavier thread with ant i-abras ion treatment
E X T E N D E D F L A P
Better fasten ing
S E A M S I N L I N I N G S
A DJ U S T M E N T S T R A P
(PRO-HUNTER range)Perfect f i t and no tens ion on the z ip fasteners
C O N S TA N T I M P R O V E M E N T
NEWB A R M K 3 C O M P O S I T E B R O W N H A N D C O C K I N G T H R E A D E D
NEWM A R A L S F F L U T E D H A N D C O C K I N G T H R E A D E D
NEWB A R Z E N I T H W O O D F L U T E D H A N D C O C K I N G A F F U T T H R E A D E D
BROWNING, THE QUEST FOR EXCELLENCE
Whatever adverts in magaz ines , on te lev i s ion or the internet may try to te l l us ,perfect ion does not ex i st , at least not in any concrete or atta inab le form.
Perfect ion i s a s tate of mind. It ’ s a des i re to keep moving forward . It ’ s a press ing need to improve whatever can be made better.It ’ s an i r res i s t ib le des i re to push back the l imits beyond what one thought was poss ib le .
At Browning, th i s i s the dr iv ing force behind everyth ing we do.
Each year, we work to improve products , even i f they have a l ready proved a h i t w ith the publ ic .Last year, we launched an improved vers ion of the Mara l , mak ing i t more ergonomic , more accurate and more effect ive .
Th is year, we are f ix ing our s ights on our BAR range and we cont inue deve lop ing the Mara l range:
Now ava i lab le w ith a threaded barre l and in a left-handed vers ion
Now ava i lab le w ith a threaded barre l
Now ava i lab le w ith a threaded barre l
R I F L E S C O P E S
KITE OPTICS K1
Are you someone who gets stra ight to the po int? One of those people who wants the best , but p la in and s imple , w i th no f r i l l s? The Kite Opt ics K1 red dot i s made for you. Protected in a monobloc forged in the best qua l i ty a lumin ium,the red dot K1 i s para l lax f ree and comes with the best ant i-mud, ant i-corros ion and ant i-scratch coat ings .
The 2-MOA red dot prov ides 1 1-pos i t ion i l luminat ion. One more advantage: i t s long- last ing battery.Focus on the essent ia l , g ive range to your inst incts .
K 1A clear and reliable red dot
• Ultra-strong aluminium box, water-resistant and filled with insulating gas • CR2032 long-life battery, stored in an easily-accessible side compartment
• Easy adjustment via clicks and without locknuts• 2-MOA red dot, 11-position illumination, easily adjustable, and cuts out automatically after 3 hours
• Parallax free
Recommended reta i l pr ice: € 429/£386 with Weaver scope base or € 550/£495 with a BAR or Maral retro Kit
KITE K1 BURRIS FAST FIRE 3 DOCTER SIGHT III LEICA TEMPUS ASPHRed dot size 2MOA 3 or 8 3,5 or 7 2 or 3,5
Battery position side tray top bottom (need to dismount sight for replacement) side tray
Battery type CR2032 CR1632 CR2032 CR2032Paralax paralax free paralax free 40m paralax free
Auto-Off 3h 8h no ? 4hIllumination level 11 | 2 buttons 3 + automatic only automatic 11 | 2 buttons
Housing mono-bloc Aluminium aluminium, no monobloc mono-bloc Aluminium mono-bloc Aluminium
Lens MHR Advanced+ Coating+ PERMADURA (anti scratch) Hi-Lume® multicoating NA aspherical
Battery indicator no no yes no Cap protective cap included protective cap included protective cap included protective cap included
Height adjustment 140 MOA 115 MOA 124 MOA 100 MOASide adjustment 100 MOA 86 MOA 93 MOA 100 MOA
Waterproof yes yes no yesGas filled yes yes no yes
Click 1 MOA 1 MOA 1/4 MOA 1,1 MOAWeight 36g 25g 25g 40g
KITE K1 VS COMPETITON
KITE OPTICS K4
When i t comes to opt ics , some hunters are ready to sacr i f ice qua l i ty over pr ice .“It ’ s too steep for me, I ’ l l make do with a second-best product ,” i s what we hear in gunsmiths’ s tores .
The new range of Kite Opt ics K4 scopes i s geared to a l l those who want the best , but at a reasonable pr ice:i t of fers 4x magnif icat ion, un l ike the 6x magnif icat ion of the KSP HD2 range.
In every other way, i t ’ s the same qua l i ty guaranteed by Kite Opt ics .
K 4 1-4X 24iYour reliable driven hunt partner in all conditions
K 4 3-12X 50iLong range hunting even in the first or last minutes of the day
• 4x magnification• Wired reticle
• Spare battery compartment • New design: red signature, new screw design, embossed logo
Recommended reta i l pr ice: € 899 / £809
• 4x magnification• Wired reticle
• Spare battery compartment• New design: red signature, new screw, embossed logo
Recommended reta i l pr ice: € 959 / £863
KITE K4 CONQUEST V4 LEICA VISUS MEOPTA R1 BURRIS FOURDescription 1-4*24 1-4x24 1-4x24 1-4x22 1-4*24
Magnification 4x 4x 4x 4x 4xFiled of view at 100m 38 38 37 35,9 32
Reticle 4AI 4AI 4AI K dot 4AIIlluminated YES YES YES YES YES
Price 899 € 1099 € 1430 € 899 € 778 €
Cliclks 1cm/100m 1/2 MOA/100y 1cm/100m 1/2 MOA/100y NCWeight 458 470 480 535 360
Warranty lifelong 10 10 30 lifelong
KITE K4 CONQUEST V4 LEICA VISUS MEOPTA R1 BURRIS FOURDescription 3-12x50 3-12-x56 3-12x50 3-12x56 3-12x56
Magnification 4x 4x 4x 4x 4xFiled of view at 100m 13-3,2 12,7-3,2 11,5-3,2 11-3,4 10,33-3,33
Reticle 4Ai 60 4Ai 4C 4iIlluminated YES YES YES YES YES
Price 959 € 1220 € 1750 € 1350 € 920 €Cliclks 1cm/100m 1/4 MOA/100y 1cm/100m 1/4 MOA/100y NC
Weight 575 690 630 660 630Warranty lifelong 10 10 30 lifelong
KITE K4 VS COMPETITION
KITE K4 VS COMPETITION
I WA S P E C I A L S
NEWB 525 S H A D O W
• 6 mm r ib• Brass fores ight
• 71 or 76 cm back-bored barre l s• 4 INV+ chokes (1 /4, ½, ¾, fu l l )
• Grade 5/6 Amer ican wa lnut • Pisto l gr ip , tu l ip back-end, o i l f in i sh
• Inf lex I I reco i l pad• ABS case
• Left-handed vers ion ava i lab le• Cal ibre : 12 , 16 , 28
Recommended reta i l pr ice:Cal ibre 12 : € 2,199 / £ 1899
Cal ibre 16 : € 2,499 / £ 2025Cal ibre 28 : € 2,549 / £ 2175
Black i s part icu lar ly apprec iated in haute couture fash ion because i t expresses the idea of ref inement .The B525 i s presented here in i t s f inest b lack appare l : the B525 Shadow.
This over and under gun i s ava i lab le in three ca l ibres and i s a l so offered in a left-handed vers ion .
B525 THE CROWN 28M
NEWB 525 T H E C R O W N 28M
• 6 mm r ib• 71 & 76 cm barre l s
• Nomina l bore barre l s , idea l for shoot ing cartr idges with f ibre wad • Brass f ront s ight
• 5 INV chokes (skeet , ¼, ½, ¾, fu l l ) • Grade 5 Turk ish wa lnut
• Pisto l gr ip , tu l ip fore-end with o i l f in i sh • Black Pachmayr Engl i sh-sty le reco i l pad
• Incorporated automat ic secur i ty • Leather case
• 28 Cal ibre
Recommended reta i l pr ice: € 5,799 / £ 4950
B525 The Crown i s a l i t t le jewel in the purest t rad i t ion of Engl i sh e legance.The h igh-qua l i ty wa lnut wood i s wonderfu l ly enhanced by the s i l ver-on-s i lver engrav ing that a lmost br ings to l i fe to the b i rds represented on i t .
Perfect ly ba lanced, th i s shotgun with automat ic secur i ty i s now offered in 28 ca l ibre .A gent leman’s gun.
B525 LIBERTY STEEL
NEWB 525 L I B E R T Y S T E E L
B525 Sporter One B525 L iberty L ight
85 mm95 mm
1 2 3
• 71 or 76 cm barre l s• Back-bored barre l s
• 4 extended INV+ Diana chokes (1 /4, ½, ¾, fu l l )• Stee l act ion f rame
• Monte-Car lo stock in L iberty d imens ions • Grade 5/6 Amer ican wa lnut • Inf lex I I 20 mm recoi l pad
• Accessor ies : 2 extra reco i l pads (12 & 25 mm)• ABS case
• L iberty engrav ing• 12 Cal ibre , 76 mm chamber
• Ava i lab le in left-handed vers ion
Recommended reta i l pr ice: € 2,699 / £ 2295
On the market s ince last year, the B525 L iberty i s the perfect so lut ionfor those shooters who are hab itua l ly d i ssat i s f ied with standard measure stocks : women, young people and people of a smal ler bu i ld .
In 2019, we are expanding the range with a stee l act ion f rame vers ion of th i s over and under gun.The B525 L iberty L ight , w i th an a lumin ium act ion f rame, remains in our range.
THE LIBERTY STOCK
THE ENGRAVING THE PISTOL GRIP
OVER AND UNDER HUNTING: THE B525 LIBERTY
The d i f ferents types of s tocks
MODEL LENGTH DROP CAST PITCH
1 Standard 375 mm 36-56 mm 0-2 mm 85°
2 Micro 345 mm 36-50 mm 0-2 mm 85°
3 Liberty Light 342-350-355 mm (12, 20 & 25 mm) 32-42-(61) mm 4-10 mm 80°
The p i tch corresponds to the ang le of the butt p late w i th respect to the top r ib . Th is adapted ang le wi l l be
more comfortab le for the chest of the shooter.
CYNERGY COMPO BLACK
NEWC Y N E R G Y C O M P O B L A C K
NEWB 525 S P O R T E R O N E A DJ U S TA B L E T R A P F O R E N D
• 10 mm vent i lated r ib• White fores ight
• Back-bored barre l s• 71 , 76 & 81 cm barre l s
• 4 INV+ chokes (1 /4, ½, ¾, fu l l )• Adjustab le stock, beaverta i l fore-end
• Grade 2 Turk ish wa lnut , o i l f in i sh • Inf lex I I reco i l pad
• ABS case• Accessor ies : choke wrench
• 12 Cal ibre• Left-handed vers ion ava i lab le
Recommended reta i l pr ice: € 2,265 / £ 1830
You want to take up sports shoot ing. As you are interested in th i s area , you know that owning a Browning guarantees success and longev i ty.However, you have a certa in budget in mind. A log ica l cho ice therefore i s the B525 Sporter One Adjustab le Trap Fore-end.
Its ad justab le stock and beaverta i l fore-end ensure an exce l lent gr ip , g iv ing you complete conf idence.
• 1 1-8 mm vent i lated, f loat ing top r ib• HiViz s ight ing system
• Back-bored barre l s• 71 & 76 cm barre l s
• 4 Invector+ Flush chokes (1 /4, ½ ,3/4, fu l l )• Stock with ad justab le cheek-piece
• Compos i te f in i sh with h igh qua l i ty coat ing • Cynergy case
• Accessor ies : one insert , gunlock and choke wrench
Recommended reta i l pr ice: € 2,130 / £1725
Lovers of u l t ra- low act ion f rames, re jo ice! The Cynergy i s back in a compos i te vers ion with a dec idedly modern look .With an ad justab le cheek-piece and a f loat ing top r ib , th i s r i f le i s a de l ight to use on the shoot ing range as we l l as when hunt ing.
B525 SPORTER ONE ADJUSTABLE TRAP FOREND
B525 EXQUISITE NEW
• 6 mm r ib• Back-bored barre l , 5 Invector+ chokes (cy l , ¼, ½, ¾, fu l l )
• Brass f ront s ight• Exquis i te engrav ing
• Grade 5 Turk ish wa lnut • Pisto l gr ip , tu l ip fore-end with o i l f in i sh
• Inf lex I I reco i l pad• Suppl ied in a leather case
• 71 and 76 cm barre l s• Ava i lab le in left-handed and r ight-handed vers ions
• 12 Cal ibre
Recommended reta i l pr ice: € 5,030 / £ 4199
With a grade 5 Turk ish wa lnut stock, a carefu l ly executed, deep engrav ing and a leather case there can be no doubt that the B525 Exquis i te i s in the pure t rad i t ion of luxury f i rearms.
©Leo GronlundBrowning Europe Ambassador, Finland
Alexandra Hellström Instagram: born2hunt_alexandrahellstrom, Sweden
Julien Carpentier Youtube: Chasse Passion, France
Enrique SillaInstagram: spaintruehunters, Spain
Jay RusselInstagram: jpr.esq, United Kingdom
Margaux Lafont Instagram: margauxhuntress, France
Fiona Fiaschi Instagram: fionahopkinshunting, France
Alberto Rizzini Instagram: albertorizzini, Ireland
Sofia BienesInstagram: spaintruehunters, Spain
W W W. BROWNING . EU
©Leo Gronlund, Browning Europe Ambassador, Finland
For a product rev iew or for more informat ion, p lease contact Adr ien Koutny :
adr ien [email protected] int .com+ 32 4 240 52 56
P R E S S K I T I 2 0 1 9
For product p ictures v i s i t our media center : https : / /mediacenter.browning.eu