13. ian butcher bridging the gap between the institution and industry
out of 19
Post on 22-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Bridging the gap Education is changing Real world curriculums feed companies with Fresh talent New ideas Competitive advantage
- 2. Knowledge AgeThe most valuable asset in a 21st century institution will be itsknowledge workers, and their productivityPeter Drucker
- 3. Leadership Highly Educated Useful PersonHighly EducatedUseless Person
- 4. An owners solution for owners
- 5. Who is teaching! Career Opportunities Do they have experience? Does that experience illustrate principles? Are there proven results?
- 6. How you are teaching! Are real world case studies being used? Is there a process to optimal decision making? Does the student take responsibility?
- 7. What you are teaching! Is content relevant, significant, applicable? Does it save money? Does it generate income?
- 8. Where you teach!
- 9. It should edutain!
- 10. It should welcome!
- 11. It should inspire!
- 12. .. Wisdom & Who! Experience .. Reality & Where! Solution & How!.. Inspiration Application What! Innovation & Efficiency ..
- 13. Seminar March 21st 2013Making the most of the Olympics!
- 14. We look forward to working with you!
View more >