آ© 2017 universal studios. all rights . welcome to the fifty shades darker official party kit....
Post on 03-Mar-2020
Embed Size (px)
© 2017 UNIVERSAL STUDIOS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
INDULGE YOUR SENSES AND TRY SOMETHING NEW
Welcome to the Fifty Shades Darker Official Party Kit. With an exciting combination of flavors, this guide is the perfect companion to your viewing experience. Sit back, relax, and enjoy these custom-
selected pairings to go along with the film.
GET READY TO EXPLORE THIS CULINARY ADVENTURE.
1 1/2 tbsp blueberry simple syrup (see below) 1 lemon, juiced 1 cup water
1. Pour 1 oz of blueberry syrup into glass. 2. Pour lemon juice into bottom of the glass, careful not to mix ingredients. 3. Fill the glass with water, slowly, until full.
Blueberry Simple Syrup
1/2 cup water 1 cup blueberries 1 cup sugar
1. Place blueberries, sugar and water in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil. 2. Reduce the heat and simmer for 15 mins. 3. Let mixture cool in the pan and then strain out blueberries.
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice 1 1/2 tbsp lavender simple syrup (see below) 1/4 tsp grenadine 2 oz chilled club soda 1 basil sprig
1. Fill cocktail shaker with ice. 2. Add above ingredients and shake until cold. 3. Strain into glass. Garnish with fresh lavender and basil.
Lavender Simple Syrup
1/2 cup water 1/2 cup sugar 1 tbsp dried lavender
1. Combine all ingredients in saucepan, stirring constantly. 2. Bring to a boil, then turn off heat. 3. Let mixture cool in the pan and then strain out lavender.
Spicy Watermelon Agua Fresca
4 cups seedless watermelon, cut into cubes 1 cup water 1/4 – 1/2 cup jalapeño simple syrup (see below) 1/4 cup lime juice Mint for garnish Sugar
1. Combine watermelon, water, lime juice and 1/4 - 1/2 cup of jalapeño simple syrup into a blender and process until smooth, approx. 30 seconds. 2. Add more simple syrup for spice and sweeten to taste with sugar. 3. Serve immediately over ice with a sprig of mint as garnish.
Jalapeño Simple Syrup
1/2 cup water 1/2 cup sugar 1-2 jalapeños, halved lengthwise
1. Combine all ingredients in saucepan, stirring constantly. 2. Bring to a boil, then turn off heat. 3. Let mixture cool in the pan and then strain out jalapeños.
2 large peaches, each cut into 8 wedges 1/2 cup fresh basil 3 oz blue cheese, cut into small pieces 6 oz thinly sliced prosciutto, cut in half lengthwise Aged balsamic vinegar
1. Lay strips of prosciutto out on clean work surface. 2. Layer a peach wedge, 1 or 2 basil leaves, and a piece of cheese on the prosciutto and roll up. 3. Transfer prosciutto-wrapped peaches to a serving dish and drizzle with aged balsamic. Serve.
3 tbsp cornstarch, divided 1⁄2 cup water 2 tbsp water, divided 1⁄2 tsp garlic powder 1 lb boneless round steak or 1 lb charcoal chuck steak, cut into thin 3-inch strips 2 tbsp vegetable oil, divided 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets
1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced 2 carrots, thinly sliced 1 small onion, cut into wedges 1⁄3 cup reduced sodium soy sauce 2 tbsp brown sugar 1 tsp ground ginger 2 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted Hot cooked rice
MAIN COURSE (continued)
1. In a bowl, combine 2 tbsp cornstarch, 2 tbsp water and garlic powder until smooth. 2. Add beef and toss to lightly coat. 3. Heat 1 tbsp of oil into a large skillet or wok over medium high heat. Stir-fry beef until it reaches desired doneness; remove and keep warm. 4. Add broccoli, peppers, carrots and onion to pan or skillet in remaining oil for 4-5 minutes. 5. Return beef to pan. 6. Combine soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, remaining cornstarch and water until smooth; add to the pan. 7. Cook and stir for 2 minutes. 8. Toss in sesame seeds. 9. Serve over rice.
6 oz bittersweet chocolate, chopped 3 tbsp heavy cream 1 tsp butter 1/8 tsp freshly ground ancho chili powder 10 large strawberries with long stems
1. In double boiler, combine chocolate, cream and butter. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. 2. Add chili powder and mix until fully incorporated. 3. Holding strawberry by the stem, dip into the chocolate, allowing excess to drizzle off. 4. Place chocolate-covered strawberries on a parchment or waxed-paper-lined tray. 5. Chill until chocolate is fully set, approx. 30 minutes. 6. Transfer to serving tray and serve.